LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Clean and fresh line-up! Someones gonna be stoked on these shapes.....good j0b

good looking boards. brandon wynn glassed my log that i made at greenlight last winter. he does great work if anyone is wondering. he did an amazing 'coke bottle green' resin tint on my 9'0

Quote Originally Posted by rvb View Post
    good looking boards. brandon winn glassed my log that i made at greenlight last winter. he does great work if anyone is wondering. he did an amazing 'coke bottle green' resin tint on my 9'0
    Fixed that for you...different "Wynn" but a great guy regardless...bumped to the top!

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Fixed that for you...different "Wynn" but a great guy regardless...bumped to the top!
    whoops you are correct. both do great work!

Quote Originally Posted by banxsurfer View Post
    Clean and fresh line-up! Someones gonna be stoked on these shapes.....good j0b
    thanks, i appreciate it.

Images
    I saw one of your boards in the OC Heritage, looks sick man. Really clean and fun looking shape, hope someone scoops that thing up!

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    I saw one of your boards in the OC Heritage, looks sick man. Really clean and fun looking shape, hope someone scoops that thing up!
    Thanks man, im hoping too

was on your website. not in the market for a board right now, but how about those shirts and sweatshirts at the top of your blog? you sell any of those? they look pretty sweet. the logo is killer.

Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    was on your website. not in the market for a board right now, but how about those shirts and sweatshirts at the top of your blog? you sell any of those? they look pretty sweet. the logo is killer.
    Thanks man, I screen print just for fun, so i only made a couple shirts for myself, ill try to print some more over spring break, ill let you know. send me an email with what your looking for. shipwrecksurfboards@yahoo.com

Hey brother... Did you sell the navy retro? I'm digging that for the summer... They are all beautiful.