LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My boards Dimensions

I have a 6' 4" Boneyard shortboard, the dimensions are 6 4 x 19 3/8 x 2 1/4 single concave. I was just curious if these dimensions are speed oriented, maneuverable, etc(p.s. its a thruster with squash tail). Its high density foam with 6x6x6 glassing. any idea how this board is made to ride?!!!! Thanks
    Last edited by jim_rumen; Jan 15, 2013 at 07:18 PM. Reason: unclear

Images
    sounds good for head+ barrels

So you buy the board first, then ask how it performs? Sounds like a big man's short board or some kind of step up (although you don't usually see squash tails on a step-up). Did you check their website? http://boneyardsurfboards.com/page3.php

quit surfing

what are with some of these threads.

Sounds like a good board for typical NJ waves at over 19" wide and a single (?) concave. Kinda on the wide side for a big wave board... maybe more of a big guy board?

What model is it?

It's glassed like a tank. EPS? How heavy is it?

I got it this summer for dirt cheap because i knew the guy who was selling it very well, and i needed a shortboard cause i snapped my old one. I rode it all fall and up till now in winter waves when we've had them- its been great for grabbing rail and getting little barrels, i havent taken it out in anything over 6-7 foot. It doesnt seem to be extremely maneuverable but its pretty fast down the line and is good on steep waves.

Quote Originally Posted by jim_rumen View Post
    It doesnt seem to be extremely maneuverable but its pretty fast down the line and is good on steep waves.
    looks like you just answered your original question of how it rides...

You grab rail... HA HA HA HA HA

do any of you know what Fish would be good for nj waves 6 ft 170 rider