LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rincon surf trip. Is it safe?

I am going to Rincon in 8 days. What are the best bets for places to surf if it's small in rincon? Are there nearby places around that may have larger swell? Night life in rincon? Do the bars card minors? How consistent is Rincon, and for a week long trip am I guaranteed some surf on the island?

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfgrom View Post
    . . . am I guaranteed some surf. . .?
    As long as you don't forget to put money in the wave machine before you paddle out. I remember when the wave machine was only a quarter. These days it's 5 bucks!!!
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jan 15, 2013 at 04:53 AM.

Dah ****.

Do the bars card minors? are you ****ing kidding me. Jeez.

Death and taxes only guarantee..

cool. Maria's, dome's, antonio's, etc. yes, look to the north. 6-10 bars scattered though out rincon. I don't know I'm over 21. Nothing is guaranteed but I'd be shocked if there wasn't a wave for an entire week during the winter.

some spots like los tubos and middles get territorial. its about it. just dont **** locals out of they're surf in localizede spots and they will be no problem. seen 4 guys chase a guy off the beach in hobos beach. fun spot too

How are the waves in the SEARCH function? Is it safe? Does it card lazyasses?

Gaff: Everything is so much more expensive in SoCal! Our wave machine's only lookn' for about treefitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    How are the waves in the SEARCH function? Is it safe? Does it card lazyasses?

Gaff: Everything is so much more expensive in SoCal! Our wave machine's only lookn' for about treefitty.
    Gotta upgrade to the WaveCo 3000. Worth every penny.

Reef_01152013_740AM.jpg

I'd be surprised if you didn't have waves this time of year.

Drinking age is 18 in PR.

Images
    No, it's not safe.
    And, no guarantees.