LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I don't think it makes the forum worthless... Where else would I get to read about racism, political beliefs, sharks and the occasional surf story?

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I don't think it makes the forum worthless... Where else would I get to read about racism, political beliefs, sharks and the occasional surf story?

Don't forget the sarcasm

Yeah, I agree, we live on the east coast, are there any spots secret?? It's not we have hundreds of miles of uninhabited coast.

Why this forum is gangbusters

I surf little Rhody top to bottom and sometimes by getting on a ferry to visit my distant relatives. Also, Breezy and Rockaway but ONLY with near relatives. Love me some travel, too.

This forum is gangbusters because: 1) Two Nicaraguan surf camps are waging guerilla warfare here and 2) We can talk about what a tomcat this yoga surf milf is when it is too dark to surf or there is no surf. Bet you she is wild in the sack.

Man ass, what is that crap?

I think that lady is crazy. Lol.

The problem with talking up a spot on Internet is the enormous number of people the information reaches. I suppose it doesn't matter one way or the other.. But why pour gas on the fire?

I wouldn't mind talking about my favorite spots because the terrain and obstacles to get to them weed out all but the most determined surfers

What, you didn't like the six minute office tour? If you watch long enough, she admits to BubonicPhoniks that she's a Sebastian Inlet local who sometimes surfs Jacksonville pier.

And Mfitz makes the very Obvious point.

Images
    Sure I'll talk about my favorite surf break. If you want to go its a very remote point break that breaks best on a higher tide over a broken oyster shell encrusted reef. Hop a flight to San Salvador, grab a taxi and ask to be taken to the wild east, pay a fisherman to take you 10 miles north can't miss it. Closer to home, I think not. There's no reason to name spots, just find your own and keep them to yourself. I don't want or need to hear about yours and can't understand why you would want to know mine since they are not secret to anyone around here.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    What, you didn't like the six minute office tour? If you watch long enough, she admits to BubonicPhoniks that she's a Sebastian Inlet local who sometimes surfs Jacksonville pier.

And Mfitz makes the very Obvious point.
    I surf 1st street only, the best breaking spot in VB where only locals go, and I SWEAR if one of you turds comes down there I will paddle circles around you and piss at the same time trapping you in a wall of my urine!