LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    Its an open forum and I felt i had a valid point and could contribute and thoughtful discussion. Im not going to answer your first question. Ill give you a quote a wise man who i have spent time with told me. "We can always do better"
    You're right, it is an open forum. Every single post and thread on this forum has stemmed from what another believed was a valid point.

Your quote is an excellent one - a wall hanger - but who is to say that we are not already doing better? There is always room for improvement, but content on a forum? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    You're right, it is an open forum. Every single post and thread on this forum has stemmed from what another believed was a valid point.

Your quote is an excellent one - a wall hanger - but who is to say that we are not already doing better? There is always room for improvement, but content on a forum? Really?
    We could always troll the erBB and take some pointers from there? Pizza anyone?

3. im always the only one out during winter, so i would encourage people to join. Surfing in the cold winter when it gets big and choppy and rainy is pretty scary alone.

too many people in the world plus the big sup boards. Maine is the last stand as far as crowds it sounds like.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSurfing View Post
    im always the only one out during winter, so i would encourage people to join. Surfing in the cold winter when it gets big and choppy and rainy is pretty scary alone.
    which spots are you talking about bc i surf in NY and whenever theres some swell theres always a few guys out. once or twice when its waist to chest high and it shows 1-2 on the forecast nobody goes out and i check it out anyway and surf it.

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    For the record manisses my "home break" in normandy is not really practical for surfing right now. I regularly surf anywhere that looks good from AC to anywhere in monmouth county. I wont bore you with details unless you really have a legitimate question.
    Bubonic began this thread by stating the forum was bunk because nobody named their specific spots. He failed to mention in the original post his own break. Then, when asked, provided this very vague answer.

Skimdog - Here I come. I'm bringing everyone with me. Even Dave and Lauren Ginsberg from from GreenSurf, unless Leethestud has arrived down there already. Since the folks in cali are suffering terribly cold weather (Downeasters begin chuckling) I dont think they'd mind the cold either. We know you have some legit, long point breaks up there. I heard so in a surf forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    So, I say, bring on some good conversation and be the catalyst for some interesting topics. I'm not sure that happened in this thread.
    Wait for it..... wait for it.....

Bring back south jetty bill!!!!!!!

Surf OBX Sand bars always shifting, If you know how to look you can always find your own secret spot

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Bubonic began this thread by stating the forum was bunk because nobody named their specific spots. He failed to mention in the original post his own break. Then, when asked, provided this very vague answer.
    your missing the point entierly I donʻt have my "own" break. Last place I surfed was Karge st in Bay Head. If you disagree with me explain why, your off the point.