LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    First of all spots change and evolve all the time. Second, half the fun of surfing is the figuring out part. Maybe its because I am older, but I don't want anyone to tell me their spots. I want to find my own and figure out when it works best and why. I'm not sure if its a "kids these days" thing or what, but people seem to be lazy. Lastly, if your telling me your spot chances are you have moved on or you also told everyone else.

Nice Try with the SJB thread ZaGaffer. That got swallowed up like Mary Lee, the Great White Shark of the East got hold of it...

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Nice Try with the SJB thread ZaGaffer. That got swallowed up like Mary Lee, the Great White Shark of the East got hold of it...
    : (

Think if I call it the NorthSeawallWill thread it'll stay up longer?

SJB did have one thing right, DORA RULES

Images
    I think its pretty standard for people to not want to surf in crowds...
    I've never heard of anyone who has said in the lineup, I wish there were more people out here.

Quote Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post
    First of all spots change and evolve all the time. Second, half the fun of surfing is the figuring out part. Maybe its because I am older, but I don't want anyone to tell me their spots. I want to find my own and figure out when it works best and why. I'm not sure if its a "kids these days" thing or what, but people seem to be lazy. Lastly, if your telling me your spot chances are you have moved on or you also told everyone else.
    Great points and I agree with you. I didnʻt make this thread to find out any spot, trust me. I tend to be this way as well and I prefer to find new spots and test my own knowledge. I made the thread to dispel the hostility and false bravado about naming spots in pictures and descriptions.

I found this awesome secret spot, it's called Indian River Inlet. Don't tell anyone! BWAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    1st st. Jetty. Keep quiet tho, it's a secret.
    dude. Wtf?

Bubonicphoniks I know its just an avatar but man... I keep thinking of you as the "cheesburger" of Jersey. "Look out for bubonicphoniks because he's not looking out for you...."

Fair play, man. At the very least, thought provoking. If you showed up at my break (which of course, to your point, isn't really mine) I'd share waves and maybe even a cold Miller High Life out of the cooler. Assuming, of course, that you play by the rules and understand that its not your home court, and you are 'playing away'.

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I surf 1st street only, the best breaking spot in VB where only locals go, and I SWEAR if one of you turds comes down there I will paddle circles around you and piss at the same time trapping you in a wall of my urine!
    That **** made me LOL!

Lo siento.
    Quote Originally Posted by vbhasnowaves View Post
    dude. Wtf?