LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75
  1. #61
    First of all spots change and evolve all the time. Second, half the fun of surfing is the figuring out part. Maybe its because I am older, but I don't want anyone to tell me their spots. I want to find my own and figure out when it works best and why. I'm not sure if its a "kids these days" thing or what, but people seem to be lazy. Lastly, if your telling me your spot chances are you have moved on or you also told everyone else.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    689
    Nice Try with the SJB thread ZaGaffer. That got swallowed up like Mary Lee, the Great White Shark of the East got hold of it...

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Nice Try with the SJB thread ZaGaffer. That got swallowed up like Mary Lee, the Great White Shark of the East got hold of it...
    : (

    Think if I call it the NorthSeawallWill thread it'll stay up longer?


    SJB did have one thing right, DORA RULES

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    I think its pretty standard for people to not want to surf in crowds...
    I've never heard of anyone who has said in the lineup, I wish there were more people out here.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Old Jersey
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post
    First of all spots change and evolve all the time. Second, half the fun of surfing is the figuring out part. Maybe its because I am older, but I don't want anyone to tell me their spots. I want to find my own and figure out when it works best and why. I'm not sure if its a "kids these days" thing or what, but people seem to be lazy. Lastly, if your telling me your spot chances are you have moved on or you also told everyone else.
    Great points and I agree with you. I didnʻt make this thread to find out any spot, trust me. I tend to be this way as well and I prefer to find new spots and test my own knowledge. I made the thread to dispel the hostility and false bravado about naming spots in pictures and descriptions.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,345
    I found this awesome secret spot, it's called Indian River Inlet. Don't tell anyone! BWAHAHAHAHAH

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    1st st. Jetty. Keep quiet tho, it's a secret.
    dude. Wtf?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Free Metard
    Posts
    744
    Bubonicphoniks I know its just an avatar but man... I keep thinking of you as the "cheesburger" of Jersey. "Look out for bubonicphoniks because he's not looking out for you...."


    Fair play, man. At the very least, thought provoking. If you showed up at my break (which of course, to your point, isn't really mine) I'd share waves and maybe even a cold Miller High Life out of the cooler. Assuming, of course, that you play by the rules and understand that its not your home court, and you are 'playing away'.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gtown TEXAS BABY!
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I surf 1st street only, the best breaking spot in VB where only locals go, and I SWEAR if one of you turds comes down there I will paddle circles around you and piss at the same time trapping you in a wall of my urine!
    That **** made me LOL!

  10. #70
    Lo siento.
    Quote Originally Posted by vbhasnowaves View Post
    dude. Wtf?