LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Surfing 365 days straight

Surf Community,
    I am currently in the middle of a surfing streak trying to get to 365 consecutive days surfing. I started out just trying to do 100 (Yes I know the Weber guy in CA has surfed over 13,000...) and then kept on going. After another few months of keeping up my streak I decided to go for 200... Now I am trying for one full year.. One thing that I am doing now is raising money for a GREAT charity. Ocean Cure. They help a variety of different people surf (Wounded Warriors, Autistic children, visially impaired kids, at risk kids, kids with diabetes..) Its a great cause. Anyway, check out my site and give me suggestions on how to raise more money for this great organization. Comments are welcome on the site!

www.bens365waves.wordpress.com

Images
    having fun and helping people.. good combination

Thats easy brah.. His waves shouldnt even count. Unless you are catching head high and above waves, you aint surfing.. And anyone can catch a wave everyday for a year!! Even my dog brah! Get up to NJ for some real waves!!

Brah!

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Thats easy brah.. His waves shouldnt even count. Unless you are catching head high and above waves, you aint surfing.. And anyone can catch a wave everyday for a year!! Even my dog brah! Get up to NJ for some real waves!!
    Ok Brah! Who are you Bodie? Jersey may have the juice but its a dump! Why don't you try helping with the clean up cause Sandy hasn't fixed your attitude! Stop hating and move out of your moms basement douche bag!

Rip this douche all you want, but no need to call an entire state a dump (though an extremely large portion is a dump). There's some beautiful area's as well...

Quote Originally Posted by primo View Post
    Ok Brah! Who are you Bodie? Jersey may have the juice but its a dump! Why don't you try helping with the clean up cause Sandy hasn't fixed your attitude! Stop hating and move out of your moms basement douche bag!

The dudes trying to help out underprivileged people and youre sitting behind your computer hating on him. "unless youre catching head high waves you aint surfing" why dont you stop trying to be be a Kelly Slater and go surf you barney get off your computer.

Stop saying brah, kook. are you hawaiian? Bet you can't even surf, yeah?

uhhh idk what waves you been shredding cause NJ has had a flat spell for a while now...no real waves unless your surfing some secret underground spot

u talk shyt about a cali surfer,who surfs cold waves with great whites everyday,and got the nerve to say come to nj like we got pipe and mavericks!?if u dont surf for fun,pick a new hobby.head high and above lmao,thats all we get here in jersey,and im perfectly happy with it.when YOU can go surf 12ft sunset,then id give u a word or 2.but until then fukoff

10. We have waves in CB/KB. They can be fun. Stop hating
    Last edited by kurebeachsurfer; Jan 17, 2013 at 06:47 PM.