LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Images
    kurebeachsufer is up to $120 and still months to go........get it brother, get it!

2. Hey everyone. Only 24 days away from 365 days in a row. Praying I'm not jinxing myself but I think I got this! I'm getting closer to raising my goal for Ocean Cure Inc as well. Check out my progress.

Www.bens365waves.wordpress.com

Images
    Awesome, keep it up, wish I could donate but I'm kinda broke at the moment.

NJshred......being at 25+ year surfer from Monmouth County, NJ.........you are a D**K! Someone trying to do some good and you just plain old act like a jealous housewife.

Joedev u couldn't hold my jock brahhhh. You can be all big and bad over the computer but you would never say that to my face If you're brave come down to defrancos and see my bench I'm sure you will not change your mind!! I'm not saying nothing bad about what this is doing just that when I catch waves everday I'm surfing DO overhead bombs in NJ

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Joedev u couldn't hold my jock brahhhh. You can be all big and bad over the computer but you would never say that to my face If you're brave come down to defrancos and see my bench I'm sure you will not change your mind!! I'm not saying nothing bad about what this is doing just that when I catch waves everday I'm surfing DO overhead bombs in NJ
    double overhead bombs in jersey? when was the last time there were double over head bombs in jersey? recently?

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Thats easy brah.. His waves shouldnt even count. Unless you are catching head high and above waves, you aint surfing.. And anyone can catch a wave everyday for a year!! Even my dog brah! Get up to NJ for some real waves!!
    u talk shyt about a cali surfer,who surfs cold waves with great whites everyday,and got the nerve to say come to nj like we got pipe and mavericks!?if u dont surf for fun,pick a new hobby.head high and above lmao,thats all we get here in jersey,and im perfectly happy with it.when YOU can go surf 12ft sunset,then id give u a word or 2.but until then fukoff

Cepriano u arenot from NJ if you are come to defrancos it's a gym. And I've surf bigger waves than you. You're embarrassing yourself

Went to your blog brahhhh. Weak step it up. Check avatar for real waves you hillbilly hick from nc.

I just made a $25 donation in the name of NJshredmachine