LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
  1. 6 days away!!! To all the CB/KB/WB surfers, if there are waves on Cinco de Mayo I plan on having a large paddle out to celebrate my 365th day. WECT has said they would come out. Maybe Star News as well. Would love for you to come!

Quote Originally Posted by kurebeachsurfer View Post
    6 days away!!! To all the CB/KB/WB surfers, if there are waves on Cinco de Mayo I plan on having a large paddle out to celebrate my 365th day. WECT has said they would come out. Maybe Star News as well. Would love for you to come!
    What time are you planning on paddling out? I'm off at 5:00, so hopefully I'll be able to catch some waves with you.

Images
    6 days away!!! To all the CB/KB/WB surfers, if there are waves on Cinco de Mayo I plan on having a large paddle out to celebrate my 365th day. WECT has said they would come out. Maybe Star News as well. Would love for you to come!
    post some pics and vids! good for you man.

Oh my god this hick again. Do you know how many people are laughing at you behind your back with those waves brahhh. Literacy everyone brahhh you raised 800 bucks. Hahah. I make more than that in one week. You are a joke and those waves are jokes. Everyone on this forum agrees. And bye the way. Work on your trapizoids

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Oh my god I'M a **** again. Do you know how many people are laughing at ME behind MY back with those LIES brahhh. Literacy everyone IS SOMETHING I DON'T HAVE brahhh you raised 800 bucks. Hahah. I make more than that in one week OF BEING A GAY PROSTITUTE. I AM a joke and MY waves are jokes. Everyone on this forum agrees NJSHREDMACHINE IS A DOUCHE BAG. And bye (YES I USE BYE WHEN I MEAN BY) the way. Work on your trapizoids
    Fixed that one for you dip ****.

Ok I misspelled a word. Big deal. This is the perfect reason why nc swells don't come close to NJ waves. It's just not a discussion. End of story. Watch the gay jokes brahhh. My headboard has about 300 notches in it.

Oh my god this hick again. Do you know how many people are laughing at you behind your back with those waves brahhh. Literacy everyone brahhh you raised 800 bucks. Hahah. I make more than that in one week. You are a joke and those waves are jokes. Everyone on this forum agrees. And bye the way. Work on your trapizoids
    Ok I misspelled a word. Big deal. This is the perfect reason why nc swells don't come close to NJ waves. It's just not a discussion. End of story. Watch the gay jokes brahhh. My headboard has about 300 notches in it.
    Actually, what he corrected were malapropisms. You only misspelled trapezoids, but that's okay that's a hard word to spell. Usually the machines at the gym have the muscle groups on them. The free weights usually have a poster or two as well. Gives you something to do in between blasting out sets.

mal•a•prop•ism (ˈmæl ə prɒpˌɪz əm)

n.
    1. a confused use of words in which an appropriate word is replaced by one with similar sound but ludicrously inappropriate meaning.
    2. an instance of this, as in “Lead the way and we'll precede.”
    [1840–50; after Mrs. Malaprop, a character in Sheridan's The Rivals (1775)]

What I'm confused about is this headboard thing. You've given head to a board almost 300 times? That’s not something one would usually brag about on a surf forum, have you thought about posting to reddit?
    Don’t listen to these guys, you keep flying your freak flag high buddy and it's okay that you like boards instead of broads, this is the 21st century.

Images
    Nice job man, almost there!

Just noticed the second malapropism...literacy instead of literally, effing hilarious...
    Last edited by seldom seen; Apr 29, 2013 at 08:14 PM.

You make more that $800 in just one week?!?! That's sick.. WHat is that like a million dollars?You must have some incredible skills to make that much dough brahhhhh.

I'm going to step off here I k ow that sometimes people get intimidated when they see me. It's cool. And ok I may be tying on my brand new $500 iPhone while driving around in my Nissan gt-r (watch fast and furious) and misspell a word or two. Just saying what everyone is thinking... But it's cool. No need for me to get angry and fight anyone.