LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebeachsurfer View Post
    Just got out of water! 365 is in the books. Raised over $1100 for Ocean Cure Inc!! The last three days were so brutal!! yesterday there were 40-50 mph gusts and it was insanly choppy..I'll have my blog updated tonight. Thanks for the support swellinfo forum!!

www.bens365waves.wordpress.com

Thanks everyone!
    Congrats man!

Just got out of water! 365 is in the books. Raised over $1100 for Ocean Cure Inc!! The last three days were so brutal!! yesterday there were 40-50 mph gusts and it was insanly choppy..I'll have my blog updated tonight. Thanks for the support swellinfo forum!!

Thanks everyone!
    Tremendous accomplishment for a great cause. Way to go.
    Some people will never understand what it is to give rather than take, always taking.

You've elevated your existence on the planet through your dedication to others; very nicely done.

Thanks everyone!
    Great job, man!

Images

Thanks everyone!
    Can't say it better than anyone else has said but congrats man, you've done a great thing for a great cause.