LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beezheels View Post
    I win my own contest!!! http://surf.transworld.net/100015519...hts/?pid=68485 image 6 of 16. Holy crap!!! NJShred is none other than John John Florence!!!
    pwned!
    And that wasn't even from Jersey. Last time I was in NJ, it was lake Atlantic. No overhead barrels to be found.

Nobody got owned I don't know what he is talking about the avatar picture was me but it doesn't work now.

mom, get off the intArnet! Your AOL is hogging the phone line!

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Nobody got owned I don't know what he is talking about the avatar picture was me but it doesn't work now.
    Son, welcome to the Internet. If you are going to troll, you better try harder than that.

If anything, I feel kind of bad NJshredmachine. I am surfer. I am not a shredder, I do not compete. I live four blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and surf a little spot we affectionately call the Pipe down here in Carolina Beach. Maybe it was not my place to call you out and for that I apologize. Where I come from, we are a community. When someone tries to help their community, we try to support them. If you were looking to get a rise out of people, realize that there will probably be consequences. In the end, it always works out. Your posts actually led to some donations. Try to leave the world a little better place then you found it. Try to help someone each day. Eat, pray, love, and surf.

Make Waves, Not War
    Byron

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beezheels View Post
    If anything, I feel kind of bad NJshredmachine. I am surfer. I am not a shredder, I do not compete. I live four blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and surf a little spot we affectionately call the Pipe down here in Carolina Beach. Maybe it was not my place to call you out and for that I apologize. Where I come from, we are a community. When someone tries to help their community, we try to support them. If you were looking to get a rise out of people, realize that there will probably be consequences. In the end, it always works out. Your posts actually led to some donations. Try to leave the world a little better place then you found it. Try to help someone each day. Eat, pray, love, and surf.

Make Waves, Not War
    Byron
    Amen......

Thats easy brah.. His waves shouldnt even count. Unless you are catching head high and above waves, you aint surfing.. And anyone can catch a wave everyday for a year!! Even my dog brah! Get up to NJ for some real waves!!
    uhhh idk what waves you been shredding cause NJ has had a flat spell for a while now...no real waves unless your surfing some secret underground spot

the only thing more orange than NJshredmachines fat stubby little cheetos encrusted fingers is the fake spray tan he took from his grandmas medicine cabinet. The only thing that you've seen that's pumping are the fists at the Pauly D DJ dance party you went to last night. Shut your pie hole!
    Last edited by whitewater; Jan 22, 2013 at 03:18 PM.

Good Surfing with you Ben! Made a small donation. Your "Crew" rocks!
    Peace!

10. Thanks CBScreby. I'm looking for sponsors next week to get more money raised. I appreciate your donation.