LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Whatever brahhh. I have got to more money than anyone in your family.

Actually I'm the crown Prince of Saudi Arabia...

I love the blog, Kure. It makes me realize I don't need to check the surf forecast so much. Just bring an all around board or a couple different boards and look for a wave. The way it's supposed to be. Thanks for sharing!

I'm with NJ Shred, California doesn't get nearly as good of waves as Maine. I surfed DOH barrels in my board shorts all winter. I also surf better than you all, am stronger, more attractive, and have lots of money. Unfortunately I am a piece of **** who only cares about himself.

Far be it from me to attempt to get the thread back to the original concept or anything totally wacked like that.....

But just wanted to say that watching the way the first responders went sprinting TOWARDS the bomb blasts in Boston, and the way ordinary Americans went rushing in to help the gravely wounded in Boston, well, I just want to say KBsurfer that you are doing a really good thing, from your heart.

As an American, with family in the military & military family who have paid the price, I thank you for that selflessness.

Love the dedication Ben! Just checked out the blog. Keep up the good work bro...

Good cause. But bad waves brahh. Not hoping you fail or something but maybe try some JERSEY monsters. Not hating just looking out for you maybe try some 10-15 footers.

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Whatever brahhh. I have got to more money than anyone in your family.

Then you should be riding Roy Stewart shapes exclusively.... They're built for folks with "to more money."

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Good cause. But bad waves brahh. Not hoping you fail or something but maybe try some JERSEY monsters. Not hating just looking out for you maybe try some 10-15 footers.
    Jersey sucks.

I found NJSherd's pic!