LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who wants to join a Swell Info club on Fantasy Surfer?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hellz yeah!

13 81.25%
  • Effen no way!

3 18.75%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I know, Gaff. Why the hell did J-Bay become the red headed step child yet Rio is still a WCT event? Still pissed about it....

I think it's SWELLINFO.

Images
    id be down. had to stop playing halfway through this year because it locked my account out for some reason. everytime i tried to login it froze me out and even when i tried to reset my password it did it again. who won that by the way? was it the guy who cheated? that was a big uproar when i left in the forum there

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    id be down. had to stop playing halfway through this year because it locked my account out for some reason. everytime i tried to login it froze me out and even when i tried to reset my password it did it again. who won that by the way? was it the guy who cheated? that was a big uproar when i left in the forum there

They fixed the cheat loophole. I think surfcat won and whatsupguy won the lady's, or maybe vice-a-versa. Other people were having the same problem you were, not sure if they fixed that part so you may have to start a new account

Quote Originally Posted by surfislife View Post
    I think it's SWELLINFO.
    That was the one kdiddy8 started.

Bump for some weekend exposure. Still haven't heard back from zach, so I'll go ahead and say that if he or kdiddy don't let me know something I will start a club first week of Feb.

Images
    add me to the club Basillynch