LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

"Surfing, bench pressing, you name it. IT'S ON!!, "

Best quote EVER!!!

Images
    On the "intranet" by the way....LOL!!!

His grammar/spelling is impeccable

Some one needs to tell esse to watch his back there's pirates on this forum. They'll get his booty...

Images
    SJB has "put me in the corner" for suggesting it was him. And I quote, "Dirty Mother, I check into Swellinfo a few times a week. It's the only message board I like, and only one of three that I have ever actively participated.

I am deepely saddened that you thought that, Njshredmachine, was possibly myselves. Even when I go after people I have a much more sophisticated style. Also, that dude is retarded. I have a decent command of the English language.....sort of. Well, at least I can spell, "INTRANETS."

And actually, I never launced an unprovoked attack on anyone there. Really, go to SouthjettyBill's profile page and see the threads I started. Nothing bad there at all. I actually started taking heat because I publicly apologized to some dude, who was acting a bit too-cool-for-school, and I kind of snapped on him. Hey, I like walking on the Ocean City boardwalk. According to that guy, that makes one a tourist kook. I disagreed. But I was a little harsh. I apologized and that's when I started taking heat.

Dirty, you must be punished for this mistaken identity mishap. I fine you $100.00 plus $25 court fees. Also, I impose a six month jail sentence which will be suspended during six months of supervised probation. A second offense will result in a $500 fine, up to two years imprisonment, and 180 hours of community service. You are free to go."

Then I asked if I could repost his message and he said "Yeah you can copy it. Just make sure that you tell them that I love every single one of them guys, no matter how stupid some of them might be......well excpet for Stranded in Smithfield and XGen70."

That will conclude your back door dose of Mr. SJB!

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Best quote EVER!!!
    I would like to note that this quote was directed towards me.

I would point that out too if it was directed at me! I guess that makes you kind of awesome too. Good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I would like to note that this quote was directed towards me.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    And actually, I never launced an unprovoked attack on anyone there. Really, go to SouthjettyBill's profile page and see the threads I started. Nothing bad there at all. I actually started taking heat because I publicly apologized to some dude, who was acting a bit too-cool-for-school, and I kind of snapped on him. Hey, I like walking on the Ocean City boardwalk. According to that guy, that makes one a tourist kook. I disagreed. But I was a little harsh. I apologized and that's when I started taking heat.

That will conclude your back door dose of Mr. SJB!

This is true. After he got banned, I off-lined all of his postings. Started reading them. Besides the substance abuse and the crazy rambling (I'm guilty of both myself), he was a pretty nice guy, at least on the public forum. In all of his 500 hundred or so odd posts, he never threw the first punch. Real smart dude too. I'd blaze some of the Jack Herrer with the guy if I ever run into him, but hey, I've smoked out with Bling Bling.

I figure he must have gotten banned for whatever was going on behind the scenes. Something the rest of us couldn't or didn't see.

There are some real vignettes in his writing, a lot of nonsense too; but definitely the occaisonal flash of brilliance.

I wouldn't have joined this forum if it hadn't been for him posting.

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoShallNotBeNamed View Post
    I try and communicate with seaguls. I try and creep up on them and initiate conversation. I've been doing this for a long time, and quite frankly, I haven't had much success. But I will never stop trying.

I am used to new people getting on here and talking crap. The bench press thing got me! That was just funny!!