LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I would point that out too if it was directed at me! I guess that makes you kind of awesome too. Good job!
    Originally Posted by NJshredmachine
    First of dlrouen I did a little investigation and found out you surfed aT North Carolina beach. Typical southerner. You know nothing about waves brah!! Look at my avatar. That's a wave! You are located next to the puddle rider that surfs the 360 days straight. Look at his pics for Christ sakes! Don't start wagging our mouth when you can't back it up. Surfing, bench pressing, you name it. IT'S ON!!

zaGaffer really owned the thread: "I'm getting paid to do this right now."

"Just make sure that you tell them that I love every single one of them guys, no matter how stupid some of them might be......well excpet for Stranded in Smithfield and XGen70."
    It's true... SJB pm'ed me numerous threats as I recall...

Images
    Just checking in from home and kinda sad to see the thread locked, it was great while it lasted.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Jan 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Typical southerner.
    Where I'm from that's a high compliment.

i just want to know how he finds the time to surf between all the roid injections and tanning/hair geling sessions.....

I hope he is real. I hope we have a real life agro local jersey shore guido on our hands. Please lord don't ban him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iro83UAg6Uk

"Yeah, I grunt when I get my swell on at the gym. That's cuz everyone should see how jacked and tan I am"
    Last edited by leethestud; Jan 18, 2013 at 01:13 PM.

Images
    [QUOTE=leethestud;152303]I hope he is real. I hope we have a real life agro local jersey shore guido on our hands. Please lord don't ban him.[QUOTE]

I second that, this is too funny.

Images
    Honestly......I feel lucky to be in close personal contact with SJB.......When I was running a relief kitchen in NJ last November, I tried but failed to make time to go met him in person. I'd love to spend a full day with that guy. Anywho....you maybe wounder what this has to do with any of that......

Another back door dose......"Hey Dirty, please post this on that thread to ZA GAffer on Swellinfo.....it's short.

No, SJB was not banned due to behind the scenes activity. One guy said it was because I sent him threatening PM's. Nope. That was a glory seeker. I was banned because Mr. Swellinfo Guy said that, "My posts weren't 'bad,' but I took over the forum, and the forum became all about me." That's untrue also.

Thanks Dirty. Sorry to bother you but I would appreciate that this gets out. Also, give my compliments to Za Gaffer, he's the west coast Erock."

Does this make me the official SJB filter? There are thing that I haven't posted Gawd I love that guy! A few of you too.

You can bark as loud as you want But can you biteAnd everyone knows NJ has the best waves in the USA Check yourself When you come to my backyard and find yourself screaming down a 16 foot swell (see my avatar) you'll find true waves not crap like redneck North Carolina has lower case!

hawaii has the best waves in the USA skippy.