LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    You can bark as loud as you want But can you biteAnd everyone knows NJ has the best waves in the USA Check yourself When you come to my backyard and find yourself screaming down a 16 foot swell (see my avatar) you'll find true waves not crap like redneck North Carolina has lower case!
    Post your avatar, we can't see it... for all i know it's a RC Surfer.

I probably bench press the most of anyone on this thread... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    hawaii has the best waves in the USA skippy.
    This is true, so many people seem to think Hawaii is another country or something. Still can't figure out why the tour treats it that way either, kinda disrespectul to Amurica if you ask me....

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    You can bark as loud as you want But can you biteAnd everyone knows NJ has the best waves in the USA Check yourself When you come to my backyard and find yourself screaming down a 16 foot swell (see my avatar) you'll find true waves not crap like redneck North Carolina has lower case!
    Now I know you are trollin. Anyone that thinks NJ is the best for anything is full of it.

Images
    Dude I used to bench 365 weighing in at 190...I thought this thread was locked, so happy to see the shred machine back!

Images
    Fu@k it......I can bench 110 b!tches.

Images
    What can you bench NJshredmachine?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    This is true, so many people seem to think Hawaii is another country or something. Still can't figure out why the tour treats it that way either, kinda disrespectul to Amurica if you ask me....
    But, extremely respectful to the Native Hawaiians. Their great-grandparents used to tell them stories of when the whole island used to belong to them and they weren't treated like 2nd class citizens in their own homes. It wasn't that long ago. They remember quite well what happened and they're still pissed and deservedly so. Imagine if your government was usurped by a bunch of sugar growers and the extension of the Mahan Policy. Golf courses and crowded waves aren't too good a trade for autonomy, an entire people's right of self-determination and your sacred birth-right.

Hawaii’s not like it was when I was a kid, maybe I was oblivious; but the people seem to be far more militant and vocal about it all. Last time I was there I saw more MagPul and RRA stickers on the back of trucks in Makaha than I do in Dallas.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jan 18, 2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Well, maybe great-great

Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    Fu@k it......I can bench 110 b!tches.
    I quit counting a long time ago. Once I couldn't remember their first names, it seemed kind of pointless.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I quit counting a long time ago. Once I couldn't remember their first names, it seemed kind of pointless.
    lmfao!

OMG, my English teacher was right! I guess commas are really important.

I can bench 110, b!tches! Now that's better.