LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    400 brah bench pressing and 20 foot jersey swells You don't know NOTHING bout that!

I didn't get to out surf anyone today, so I am ready to out bench some jokers! Bring it! I just lol

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    But, extremely respectful to the Native Hawaiians. Their great-grandparents used to tell them stories of when the whole island used to belong to them and they weren't treated like 2nd class citizens in their own homes. It wasn't that long ago. They remember quite well what happened and they're still pissed and deservedly so. Imagine if your government was usurped by a bunch of sugar growers and the extension of the Mahan Policy. Golf courses and crowded waves aren't too good a trade for autonomy, an entire people's right self-determination and your sacred birth-right.

Hawaii’s not like it was when I was a kid, maybe I was oblivious; but the people seem to be far more militant and vocal about it all. Last time I was there I saw more MagPul and RRA stickers on the back of trucks in Makaha than I do in Dallas.
    I hear what you are saying, and you may be right, but fact remains they are 1 of 50 states in this country, like it or not, I guess you could pretend it never happened, but that won't change anything. Puerto Rico is trying to be the 51st state, the majority voted and they are just waiting for congress to do their thing, don't know if it will happen, but my point is, it can't be all that bad repping the USA, could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I hear what you are saying, and you may be right, but fact remains they are 1 of 50 states in this country, like it or not, I guess you could pretend it never happened, but that won't change anything. Puerto Rico is trying to be the 51st state, the majority voted and they are just waiting for congress to do their thing, don't know if it will happen, but my point is, it can't be all that bad repping the USA, could be worse.
    Plus they are more then happy to take all of that welfare money.......

20 foot Jersey, damn near pee'd myself laughing.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    400 brah bench pressing and 20 foot jersey swells You don't know NOTHING bout that!
    Yeah that's a good bench, but how 'bout your squat? You Jersey shore types even train legs? I'll squat 400 for 25 reps then walk out to the lineup with the bar on my back. AND I'm still wearing a 4/3.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Plus they are more then happy to take all of that welfare money.......

20 foot Jersey, damn near pee'd myself laughing.
    You can't have it both ways, that's for sure. Maybe in a couple more generations, it'll be different.

In the mean time, I am going to IB to grab the 9'6" slooz gun for Epic Jersey. Been a while since I seen my fam in Camden Co. One of the Jersey cousin Gaffers has a couple of emus (truth is stranger than fiction) on the ancestral spread in Cherryhill. Think the fam built the place back when Cromwell was sharpenin' his axe. Looks like something out of the Salem Witch Trials. 100 odd foot black walnut out front. Jak Collins'll be just fine, maybe meet a lady emu. MM mmm, emu omelets, maybe a little scrapple and home fries on the side. Sorry Jak, need the protein.

HamandEggs.jpg

yep, those '20 footers' need that rhino chaser

You can bark as loud as you want But can you biteAnd everyone knows NJ has the best waves in the USA Check yourself When you come to my backyard and find yourself screaming down a 16 foot swell (see my avatar) you'll find true waves not crap like redneck North Carolina has lower case!
    I hear a lot of barking coming from you, NJShredMachine. Check my picture, brah. Yeah man, check my pic. Welcome to NC, maestro. Here in NC, we have the Appalachian Mountains out west and liquid mountains on the COAST! Yeah dude, HGH & MUSCLE MILK. I BENCH PRESS CHRIS CHRISTIE IN MY SLEEP! Yeah brah, surfing. CHASING MAVERICKS! BLUE ****ING CRUSH!

BIG **** = BIG PICTURE NOT SOME AVATAR BULL****

Drollet_Tim_Mckenna_pop.jpg

Meh, you ain't nothin if you aint doin 80lb curls for the girls

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I BENCH PRESS CHRIS CHRISTIE IN MY SLEEP! Drollet_Tim_Mckenna_pop.jpg
    Brahahahahahaha! +1