LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG what gives?

This forum could really use some Gruvi right now. It would be nice to have the Gruvinator in here.

It was flat forever. Over the last week there has been some nice waist high waves and me and others have been out having a lot of fun.

If you want big days and that's all that appeals to you, move to the other coast.
    Otherwise grab a longboard and enjoy what mother nature so generously gives us. It could be flat.
    Last edited by ThatSlyB; Jan 19, 2013 at 11:16 PM.

I don't think anybody's complaining about having fun, ridable waves. But it would be nice to pull into a few tubes.

january is always terrible.. people should know this if you've been surfing for any period of time...

Really, swell5? Scroll back a few Januaries in the photos section. Looks like we've gotten at least a few good swells every January for the past couple years.

Wait a second check this out... dribble.JPG yahoo for dribble!

Quote Originally Posted by swell5 View Post
    january is always terrible.. people should know this if you've been surfing for any period of time...
    Couldn't be more wrong buddy...........

this flatness sucks huge donkey d#$%@ !!!

Isn't surfline premium the pay site? I'll take the one that's free and sometimes off, than a site I have to pay to use. Really I could take a 5 minute bike ride, but I know not everybody has that luxury.

10. did u guys go on thursday morning or the saturday before that?I got some solid shoulder high waves last saturday and some stomach high on thursday and it was really fun