LOGIN | REGISTER

Thumbs up Lost... skateboards

http://www.lostenterprises.com/surfs...ew-rasta-blunt

Anybody ever owned one? these little blunts look real fun!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by meatloaf View Post
    http://www.lostenterprises.com/surfs...ew-rasta-blunt

Anybody ever owned one? these little blunts look real fun!
    I think all skateboards are fun to ride as long as they roll well. I had to stop skating seriously because I tore every ligament in my knee on a 10 foot half pipe I can still surf though I have many stories and fond memories from skateboarding and still love it. I think pro skaters are like ninjas and their talents are way under rated.
    Last edited by Doug; Jan 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM.

sounds a lot cooler then it is... how can you do back salads on that little nug

Quote Originally Posted by richp12 View Post
    sounds a lot cooler then it is... how can you do back salads on that little nug
    that one in particular seems like its more of a lunch hour board for me personally

True dat... Skating is by far the hardest "trickster" sport

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I think all skateboards are fun to ride as long as they roll well. I had to stop skating seriously because I tore every ligament in my knee on a 10 foot half pipe I can still surf though I have many stories and fond memories from skateboarding and still love it. I think pro skaters are like ninjas and their talents are way under rated.

I have the motivator. its fun but the deck is wide and dosent turn as sharp as id like. still a fun cruiser though

the sub comes with carver cx's which are really surfy