LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mary Lee Update

Mary Lee Update

Cruising off the coast of Surf City. Keep your eyes open and your feet up!

Shared some waves with her at Mase yesterday afternoon
    Last edited by Erock; Jan 19, 2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Shouldn't be allowed to type before having coffee

Looks like a friend showed up too Genie's getting close to Charleston SC!

http://sharks-ocearch.verite.com/

Images
    Mary Lee's off Cape Lookout today.

Mary Lee has cruised into Pamlico Sound.
    Mary_Lee_Pamlico Sound.jpg

If you have one too many at Howard's Pub, watch yourself if you go for a swim in the sound today. There's a new sheriff in town, and her name is Mary Lee:

http://sharks-ocearch.verite.com/

She is getting a little too close for comfort... $100 says she pops up in frisco next

Any local fishermen want to make some headlines? Shouldn't be hard to find a fish the size of a Chevrolet Suburban in that harbor with the right equipment...
    Last edited by leethestud; Jan 21, 2013 at 08:19 PM.

she's really interested in the shorelines of the south east... whats going on in those waters, I mean other then surfers... what's she eating?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    she's really interested in the shorelines of the south east... whats going on in those waters, I mean other then surfers... what's she eating?
    From what I have read, it could be the Northern Wright Whales or all of the other species of fish which migrate to the general area every year during winter.

Hell yeah... If I see her pinging up here I am going to try to find her... It would cost you a pretty penny if you caught her, but it's awsome to see a shark that big up close (from a boat)

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    She is getting a little too close for comfort... $100 says she pops up in frisco next

Any local fishermen want to make some headlines? Shouldn't be hard to find a fish the size of a Chevrolet Suburban in that harbor with the right equipment...