LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mary Lee Update

She's now back in the Atlantic, after setting a Guinness Book of World Records for the longest jump over highway 12.

If I was a betting man those sandbars look a bit shallow for a fish that large to swim into the sound.. could be a shift in the magnetism of the earths poles along with the EST time zone change provided a faulty ping

Nah, you've heard of "LANDSHARK"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post
    She's now back in the Atlantic, after setting a Guinness Book of World Records for the longest jump over highway 12.
    go home shark, you're drunk

Images
    Classic...

Images
    Good to know that last Sunday, January 13th while I was surfing at 9am, she was apparently sitting in the lineup with me... as I surfed alone on Hilton Head... Awesome... =( My house is basically 800 yards from the actual ping target spot at 8:30am, and I was surfing about a mile south of there.... BOOOOO.....

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Good to know that last Sunday, January 13th while I was surfing at 9am, she was apparently sitting in the lineup with me... as I surfed alone on Hilton Head... Awesome... =( My house is basically 800 yards from the actual ping target spot at 8:30am, and I was surfing about a mile south of there.... BOOOOO.....
    I believe you mean you were sitting in the lineup with her. It is her house after all

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post
    I believe you mean you were sitting in the lineup with her. It is her house after all
    Reminds me of an ole faithful in the lyrics bin.... those born after '84 will have no idea where it comes from:

"When I say 'Who's house?' y'all know what time it is...."
    Last edited by Erock; Jan 26, 2013 at 03:46 AM. Reason: puncterashun

Mary Lee should turn around for Thanksgiving dinner. There's a polar plunge in VB this weekend.

It's not her house. She's a New Englander on winter vacation... Zach lives there, she's the out of towner

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post