LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Southeast Blows!

Im tired of the forecast being so big in the begining of the week and dropping to 1 ft three days before in the southeast, sooooooooooo sux!

News guy on WAVY (Ch 10) in Virginia Beach this morning said it will be 4-5' there TUES - WED. What gives?

Again with the whining about the forecast...?

The forecast called for 2-4 ft here with lots of wind. They were right. Windy inconsistent chop. Yesterday was fairly accurate too, but it wasn't as clean as the forecast predicted.

Thank God for southeast facing beaches!

Yep. Northeast best in USA

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    That's it njtrollmachine, meet me at the beach cuz we're having a bench off.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 843RippinRob757 View Post
    Im tired of the forecast being so big in the begining of the week and dropping to 1 ft three days before in the southeast, sooooooooooo sux!
    Get used to it cuz weather changes...the splendors of mother nature can never be guarenteed by an online forecast. Read buoys, learn spots, keep an eye on the weather, stop b##tching.

Quote Originally Posted by 843RippinRob757 View Post
    IT does that everywhere on every forecast. Its simple, the chances of the conditions coming together perfectly dwindle as the day grows nearer, thus, the forecast changes accordingly. Beyond 2 or three days is merely a rough estimate that is fine tuned to become more realistic as that day becomes nearer. Besides, I'd rather live in warm sunny florida than the frigid bleak shores of southern massachusetts. I dont enjoy the swell that much of the northeast gets, but I deal with it. I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Best for ball shriveling cold water. But a guess a roid-rager like you doesn't have much left to shrivel up.