LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

iPhone waterproof case

Anyone have any experience bringing an iphone in the water? The Camera on the 4S is so amazing, I'd like to see if i can get some cool footage without having to invest in a Camera. I was thinking this case but bringing such an expensive device in the water, I'd rather know it was either created or tested for surfing

Without knowing anything about that case, I'd say no way. It is not water proof and for that price it never will be...

"Water Resistant"

Check this out...

Images
    That lifeproof case was pretty amazing. I've been thinking about getting one and that may make my decision..... But do I really want to have my phone with me when I'm surfing???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    That lifeproof case was pretty amazing. I've been thinking about getting one and that may make my decision..... But do I really want to have my phone with me when I'm surfing???
    I do, but on airplane mode

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    ive been looking at getting the lifeproof case for my iphone4s just for the boat and i think they would be worth it if only the seals would last a lot longer or if the seals can be replaced.

if you could mount it on your board you could single handedly put gopro out of biz. lol.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    ive been looking at getting the lifeproof case for my iphone4s just for the boat and i think they would be worth it if only the seals would last a lot longer or if the seals can be replaced.
    Ya, thats my only issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    if you could mount it on your board you could single handedly put gopro out of biz. lol.
    you know me too well

Images
    The lifeproof might work, but I still wouldnt risk my iPhone.

Just sac up with another $200 and get a GoPro.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    The lifeproof might work, but I still wouldnt risk my iPhone.

Just sac up with another $200 and get a GoPro.
    a phone... in the water..... somethings funky with that like Swellinfo said, just get a GoPro
    and if you do get the GoPro get the Hero2 because it has the capability of having a "backpac" on it
    Just splurge and get a GoPro 2