LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Dolphin asks diver for help

Starts at 3:30

Images
    I believe that our relationship with dolphins goes way back. As divers, we could be mistaken for a different version of ourselves hence the fearlessness of the dolphin. I saw a documentary recently called "_______, the body found". I don't want to say the first word, you figure it out. It was mind blowing, logical, and believable. I was surprised a thread didn’t turn up about it, probably from fear of persecution.
    Idk, maybe I'm just gullible when it comes to that stuff.

Images
    Amazing video.

That's very cool

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I believe that our relationship with dolphins goes way back. As divers, we could be mistaken for a different version of ourselves hence the fearlessness of the dolphin. I saw a documentary recently called "_______, the body found". I don't want to say the first word, you figure it out. It was mind blowing, logical, and believable. I was surprised a thread didn’t turn up about it, probably from fear of persecution.
    Idk, maybe I'm just gullible when it comes to that stuff.
    Mermaid. Just goes to show you, you can put anything into documentary format. Didn't that whole Blair Witch thing happen up in the North East. Whatever happened to those kids? Did they ever catch the witch? The Discovery channel is getting worse than the History Channel.

Two words: Amish Mafia

The suspension of disbelief gets easier for our society every year. I blame librarians.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jan 22, 2013 at 08:41 PM. Reason: any thang == anything

Images
    I wish mermaids were real. Not the mean ones that lure you to your death, but the hot ones with their long flowing locks covering their boobs.

Images
    Zippy, lol. ZaGaffer, what's up with those spearheads found in freshly caught fish in the middle of the ocean? Or the sound experts findings on the recordings of our navy's underwater sound blast?
    I saw the comercials and called bs then I watched the documentary and thought wow, maybe they have figured something out. Idk but the spear heads and the history behind finding them is pretty interesting.

We know less about our own oceans than we do about Space. But hey, yuppies can eat "Chilean Seabass," Moon rocks are too hard to cook properly.

And I concur, definitely not seeing enough long flowing hair covering perfect boobies out in the lineup and while spear fishing.

Wow, that's pretty freaking awesome, they are so damn smart it's amazing

Images
    Putting the whole mermaid thing aside, the implications of that interaction(b/t diver and dolphin) are pretty heavy as far as I'm concerned, in terms of consciousness, inter-species communication, intelligence in general, etc.