LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Buy Cheap NFL New England Patriots Jerseys

Dear New England Patriots fans,We offer widest selection of Cheap New England Patriots jerserys merchandise including Patriots apparel, Patriots caps, Patriots jerseys, Patriots novelties, Patriots gifts, and Patriots collectibles available anywhere on the planet!For support the New England Patriots and great sports by wearing cool NFL Patriots jerserys today!

As early as in 1932, Boston has a professional football team. But this team four years later moved to Washington, is now the Washington red one team. On November 16, 1959 in small William Sullivan led a group of local businessmen for fans again won the form a professional football team opportunities. At that time the United States for the market with NFL Football League AFL (American Football League) will eighth team final team a qualification to Boston. The team name is Boston patriot, because Boston is the history of the origin of the revolution.

Buy cheap New England Patriots jerserys free shipping,wehave all kinds of NFL jersey in stock such as Elite Jerserys,Game Jerserys,Throwback Jerserys.

HATE. the patriots.

Ok, since this has nothing to do with surfing.....bellichik has to stop pretending that he's Yoda and get rid of that stupidass cutoff sweatshirt. He's not as smart as Yoda and Yoda never cheated. Plus, maybe if he wore something weather appropriate, he wouldn't make idiot calls when it's frigid outside. That team if full of dbags.

Quote Originally Posted by headrow View Post
    Ok, since this has nothing to do with surfing.....bellichik has to stop pretending that he's Yoda and get rid of that stupidass cutoff sweatshirt. He's not as smart as Yoda and Yoda never cheated. Plus, maybe if he wore something weather appropriate, he wouldn't make idiot calls when it's frigid outside. That team if full of dbags.
    Your right the entire team is full of Dbags freakin retarted.have some respect and quit being such a LOSER

Baltimore Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by sweller View Post
    Your right the entire team is full of Dbags freakin retarted.have some respect and quit being such a LOSER
    huh, wat? .

Images
    Nfljerserys, I have some great deals on auto parts and stationary. Pm me for some hot deals.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Baltimore Ravens.
    Go to Franky & Johnny's and eat some fried bell pepper rings. Domilise's for oyster or shrimp po-boys. Toss back hurricanes like there's no tomorrow. Avoid PoPo at all costs. Tell Dan Akroyd that he owes me one of them vodka skull thangs. He will most likely be in the company of a young lady at least 40 years his junior. If your wetsuit is too tight when you get home, you did it right.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Go to Franky & Johnny's and eat some fried bell pepper rings. Domilise's for oyster or shrimp po-boys. Toss back hurricanes like there's no tomorrow. Avoid PoPo at all costs. Tell Dan Akroyd that he owes me one of them vodka skull thangs. He will most likely be in the company of a young lady at least 40 years his junior. If your wetsuit is too tight when you get home, you did it right.
    Thank you for the NOLA tips. Fried bell peppers sounds great & I'm always down for a dank poboy. I wish I could stay until Mardi Gras, but jah won't pay the bills.

If my wetsuit is too tight, I may be able to justify the need for a new suit....this suit

HYPXX832MB.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Baltimore Ravens.
    I hate the Patriots too and the Ravens do have a good team. I just can't stand Lewis. It's amazing how Plaxico serves time for shooting himself in the foot but Lewis who was involved in a murder doesn't serve any time. It's pretty crazy. Instead, the media acts like Lewis is a hero and a bible preacher.

You just need money in this day and age to get out of murder. I think Ray took some advice from OJ before going into a lengthy trial. Rat on your friends and pay off the victims poor families. Where did Ray's white suit disappear to? I just can't believe that people let their children wear a Lewis jersey. Great role model. One fan told me that it was so long ago and everyone makes mistakes, lol. Most people make mistakes (speeding, hell even shoplifting) but murder is a little different there skip.

I would wish the Ravens luck but I just can't until Ray is off the team.