LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Back to the SURFLINE?

sick of these predictions.....anybody use premium surfline? they now predict local spots. form my understanding. More on point forcasts and simply up to date cams. for instance today, swellinfo, claiming head high surf from the SW which can get caught at a couple spots in rhode island...its 1-3ft - IF THE SURF CHANGES, CHANGE IT! Its someones job isn't it? This whole winter has a been bad reports. times when its claimed flat, i see the surf cam and its firing...(hate getting excited and let down)FunnyPart-com-cookie_monster_wrestling.jpg

Cool

Yup, there kind of like the weatherman. Maybe members can post .?

surfline

Quote Originally Posted by meatloaf View Post
    sick of these predictions.....anybody use premium surfline? they now predict local spots. form my understanding. More on point forcasts and simply up to date cams. for instance today, swellinfo, claiming head high surf from the SW which can get caught at a couple spots in rhode island...its 1-3ft - IF THE SURF CHANGES, CHANGE IT! Its someones job isn't it? This whole winter has a been bad reports. times when its claimed flat, i see the surf cam and its firing...(hate getting excited and let down)FunnyPart-com-cookie_monster_wrestling.jpg
    Ya I've had pretty bad luck with swelllackofinfo as well it is frustrating, but I've started using our local buoy with our local weather at weather.com and stormsurf.com has a quickcast for central east that is fairly accurate. I think its about being more pro active. The west coast is so easy compared to this side. Long periods and high pressure you just go surf, its totally different here. I feel your madness . This coast seems to test your will.

Quote Originally Posted by mop View Post
    Ya I've had pretty bad luck with swelllackofinfo as well it is frustrating, but I've started using our local buoy with our local weather at weather.com and stormsurf.com has a quickcast for central east that is fairly accurate. I think its about being more pro active. The west coast is so easy compared to this side. Long periods and high pressure you just go surf, its totally different here. I feel your madness . This coast seems to test your will.
    Oh if you really wanna get depressed watch the Mavs contest live 10ft at 15 secs light of shores.

5. i dont think its swell info its just been a crapy winter

Images
    I've been on the internet for many years now and surfline is by far the worst website I have ever been on. It is slow as F*ck. Over a minute to load any page on any device, apple, pc, new, old, whatever. It's all choppy skippy freezy at all times. If you want to cruise around the site and quickly check a couple things out your beat. You need hours to do that and the patience of a saint. You need to multi task while surflines web pages sh*t all over themselves. Despite their horrible shortcomings, they want you to pay over $70 for premium. Premium what? Turds? What a joke.

I havent surfed since october 20th..... and it was a junky session at that....

Images
    quit yer *****in loafmeat, were all starved at this point...

I think it would b great if meatloaf went back to surfline. All he does is b$@*# about free forecasts (which r invaluable if u use them along with knowledge of particular spots)and lowball people on boards. Have fun on surfline

whaty are you a tard. surfline sucks cock for east coast. you must be from gay ass cali to make such a statement. surfline is great for south swells and west coast and central america but they have not a clue. the east coast is a tricky place. so relax and rub one out and surf when the waves are up which aint too often.