LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Board lights

Hybrid View

Board lights

Anyone ever use these? or seen them?
    light.jpg

That thing would attract hundreds of fish...

Images
    That thing would attract hundreds of fish...
    That's for sure. When ever I shined a light in the water at night the first thing you see are really small fish. After that an occasional bigger fish darts in to take a little one. Eventually there is a huge splash as a monster fish takes the medium. It happens every time.

why lord why??

Images
    looks like a fishing lure to me....

No practical purpose that I can think of, but there's some cool looking vids on Youtube.

Yeah, don't think I would ever try them, I get freaked out the darker it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Yeah, don't think I would ever try them, I get freaked out the darker it gets.
    You should definitely try some night surfing sometime. Summertime, full moon sessions are great. Whole different world. First time you do it, head out with some buds so you don’t get too freaked out. Your mind will start to play tricks on you. No doubt. Just remember, it’s no different than surfing during the day, just darker. Makes judging your take off a little more difficult.

People used to wear glow sticks so that they could be seen from the beach. You'd get all these neon green and pink and blue streamers burned onto your retina. This is kind of the same idea.

It's not something you can just put on your board. Pukas builds the LEDs in to the glass... I remember reading seeing Dylan Graves talking about it somewhere

Looks like one of my fishing tactics off the bonner bridge