LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tomorrow might have some chest high fun, see if I can get a session in before class. Cresto4 what kind of suit do you guys where up there? Thought I had it bad lol

DawnPatrol, my uncle is moving down to Port St. Lucie this summer, how's the swell around those parts?
    Last edited by OldSoul; Jan 28, 2013 at 11:37 PM.

Images
    I was Tables D.P., a little fat in the A.M. but once that tide went down a little there was some fun ones to be had. Went out this afternoon in my home town, there was some nice chest high bowls coming in, really fun, still cant beleive im out there with just a wetsuit top on...72 deg. water in late january, dont understand it but im not complaining either

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    I was rockin the spring suit this morning at anchor point. Inside was like paddling through a slurpee but once you got out the waves were (mostly) ice free. Too bad it was blowing 20-30. Enjoy the warmth you bastards!

Attachment 6843
    Yikes, you can have it!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul View Post
    DawnPatrol, my uncle is moving down to Port St. Lucie this summer, how's the swell around those parts?
    Surf can be good anywhere on the E. Coast of FL depending on swell direction, that's not really my neck of the woods, but I believe he won't be far from Ft. Pierce which i hear can get good. FL.surfdog might better know that area than me.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    I was Tables D.P., a little fat in the A.M. but once that tide went down a little there was some fun ones to be had. Went out this afternoon in my home town, there was some nice chest high bowls coming in, really fun, still cant beleive im out there with just a wetsuit top on...72 deg. water in late january, dont understand it but im not complaining either
    Oh yeah? I found a nice sandbar with little to nobody on it and it was jacking up nicely, a little fat early, but when the tide went out it was really fun!

Here's a little throwback for ya... heavy footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHpG1P3JwEU

Amazing how powerful the Ocean is.. Sad too.

Images
    Amazing footage, friggin' bombing on the horizon around the 7 minute mark.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Surf can be good anywhere on the E. Coast of FL depending on swell direction, that's not really my neck of the woods, but I believe he won't be far from Ft. Pierce which i hear can get good. FL.surfdog might better know that area than me.
    There are plenty of empty beaches you can surf around there, if you go to the more crowded ones, localism can get pretty tuff, my motto is "dont cut anyone off and come with a smile", and you shouldnt have a problem then, its just like anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    There are plenty of empty beaches you can surf around there, if you go to the more crowded ones, localism can get pretty tuff, my motto is "dont cut anyone off and come with a smile", and you shouldnt have a problem then, its just like anywhere else.
    Thanks for the assist Surfdog, knew you'd have a better explanation. Maybe we'll run into each other one of these days at Tables or somewhere in the area.

Even a more horrific throwback at 7 minuts in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6b913fsTcw

FU@%IN terrorist.