LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Also not a fan of the Asymmetrical surfboards, ewww
    AGREED!

I saw an asymmetrical handplane..... How are you going to fad a fad?!?!?!

NJ shore this January!

fcs curved fins

Images
    Um....I'd love to try some of those webbed gloves.....anyone owning a pair and feeling lame about it, can feel free to mail them to me. I will assume your lameness, releasing you to be cool once again.

And I love my GOpro......it's the best training tool a girl could have (encouraged me to loss weight too).
    Last edited by yourdirtymomma; Jan 24, 2013 at 07:14 PM.

you can have mine but i have REALLY big hands.

I think my webbed gloves were made by a company called APE and my lats still hurt and I have perma-tennis elbow.

Coolest thing back then that stinks now: Living Color's front man dancing around in a neon body glove wetsuit in concert and featured in the 'cult of personality' video. Man... after a full show that thing must have been dead-whale-on-the-beach-in-the-sun-for-two-weeks-rank.

Jams were awesome when Miami Vice was. How about the castro-style hat with the two long flaps in the back?

Anything that says Stussy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    you can have mine but i have REALLY big hands.
    That's what all guys think! Send them to me and I'll be the judge of that........seriously send them and I will tell everyone "what BIG hands he has!" <-----said in a southern accent.

Remember when leashes were called shock cords and were made of bungee. I have more scars on my head because of that damn bungee. Not necessarily a lame invention, but wanted to jump in the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    Remember when leashes were called shock cords and were made of bungee. I have more scars on my head because of that damn bungee. Not necessarily a lame invention, but wanted to jump in the conversation.
    I remember! shortly after, I got a Cobra Coil leash from my bud for xmas. Talk about getting a face full of surfboard.
    only 19.95
    kinda like this,
    http://www.razorreef.com/mbs-coil-leg-leash.html

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Fitz... I think he thinks it's lame that people don't like it when people claim. I guess the translation is he likes to claim?

I think if you're a grom, it's ok to claim. If you're Slater, it's ok to claim. If you're Joe Sandbar, claiming is lame.
    most of us are joe sandbar! lol.