Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Images
    Um....I'd love to try some of those webbed gloves.....anyone owning a pair and feeling lame about it, can feel free to mail them to me. I will assume your lameness, releasing you to be cool once again.

And I love my GOpro......it's the best training tool a girl could have (encouraged me to loss weight too).
    Last edited by yourdirtymomma; Jan 24, 2013 at 08:14 PM.

you can have mine but i have REALLY big hands.

I think my webbed gloves were made by a company called APE and my lats still hurt and I have perma-tennis elbow.

Coolest thing back then that stinks now: Living Color's front man dancing around in a neon body glove wetsuit in concert and featured in the 'cult of personality' video. Man... after a full show that thing must have been dead-whale-on-the-beach-in-the-sun-for-two-weeks-rank.

Jams were awesome when Miami Vice was. How about the castro-style hat with the two long flaps in the back?

Anything that says Stussy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    you can have mine but i have REALLY big hands.
    That's what all guys think! Send them to me and I'll be the judge of that........seriously send them and I will tell everyone "what BIG hands he has!" <-----said in a southern accent.

Remember when leashes were called shock cords and were made of bungee. I have more scars on my head because of that damn bungee. Not necessarily a lame invention, but wanted to jump in the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    Remember when leashes were called shock cords and were made of bungee. I have more scars on my head because of that damn bungee. Not necessarily a lame invention, but wanted to jump in the conversation.
    I remember! shortly after, I got a Cobra Coil leash from my bud for xmas. Talk about getting a face full of surfboard.
    only 19.95
    kinda like this,
    http://www.razorreef.com/mbs-coil-leg-leash.html

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Fitz... I think he thinks it's lame that people don't like it when people claim. I guess the translation is he likes to claim?

I think if you're a grom, it's ok to claim. If you're Slater, it's ok to claim. If you're Joe Sandbar, claiming is lame.
    most of us are joe sandbar! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    fcs curved fins
    have you tried them? FCS started to make them again. shaper who made my mini simmons swears they will be perfect on the mini. i bought a pair used from a guy on swaylocks, but have not tried yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rvb View Post
    have you tried them? FCS started to make them again. shaper who made my mini simmons swears they will be perfect on the mini. i bought a pair used from a guy on swaylocks, but have not tried yet.

i had a set when they first came out. no noticeable difference from the standard fin (on a shortboard)

Da hui stickers on the east coast
    Parabolic rails and air vents
    Stand up paddle boards ( only lame if trying to surf in a lineup or crowd)
    Ding stickers (duct tape and then fix it fool!)
    "Shaping your surfing experience" surfboard kits