LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Images
    One of the better posts I've seen in awhile....some funny sh#*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    i had a set when they first came out. no noticeable difference from the standard fin (on a shortboard)
    maybe different on a twin setup they come alive? surfed with a legit dude late fall who said they were pretty fun opn the right board, which he also said was mini simmons. the new ones are $80 - what a rip off. i will be trying them out eventaully but also have my doubts..

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    The surf helmet is pretty awful. I saw a guy surfing in Cocoa with one of these once. He looked like an astronaut. http://www.cleanlinesurf.com/product...FQ2znQod0DEA9Q
    Dude, you promised you wouldn't tell anybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    The surf helmet is pretty awful. I saw a guy surfing in Cocoa with one of these once. He looked like an astronaut. http://www.cleanlinesurf.com/product...FQ2znQod0DEA9Q
    Now I know where to get a genuine, Roy Stuart, melon protector. I offer any of the collection of million dollar boards by the same gentleman, for lamest surf product.

Can O Worms - Do Not Open

Stay olo my friends.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Now I know where to get a genuine, Roy Stuart, melon protector. I offer any of the collection of million dollar boards by the same gentleman, for lamest surf product.

Can O Worms - Do Not Open

Stay olo my friends.
    Wow, you weren't kidding...that bright orange wetsuit he's wearing should probly go on the list too.

Going back to go pro, watch the wilde life crew/ backwoods crew's footage, the cut a hole in the traction bad and put the go pro in there. Great for tube shots.
    Last edited by surfer1234; Jan 25, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

Going back to go pro, watch the wilde life crew/ backwoods crew's footage, the cut a hole in the traction bad and put the go pro in there. Great for tube shots. http://vimeo.com/41117903

I did think of webbed gloves...but passed on it, I usually surf in the cold with minimal gloves and hate the mittens.
    Kneeboards are definitely cool but not for me.
    GoPro was cool for the first week and first set of cool videos. I am tired of watching people in barrels on that ****. It's almost like ruining the magic for me. A nice photo is awesome, 10min of it just sucks. Every swinging **** has one. There are prolly 500 surfers getting barreled somewhere in Indo with one right now.
    Enough already.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tuono View Post
    I did think of webbed gloves...but passed on it, I usually surf in the cold with minimal gloves and hate the mittens.
    Kneeboards are definitely cool but not for me.
    GoPro was cool for the first week and first set of cool videos. I am tired of watching people in barrels on that ****. It's almost like ruining the magic for me. A nice photo is awesome, 10min of it just sucks. Every swinging **** has one. There are prolly 500 surfers getting barreled somewhere in Indo with one right now.
    Enough already.
    Amen. Although I will say that the Raven shots from Sandy deep inside a filthy, semi truck sized tube gave me the chills. Go Pros should be for... Pros. And also, loading the cam looking backwards is utter narcissism & terrible footage for anyone watching other than your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Dude, you promised you wouldn't tell anybody!
    Hahaha, sorry dude