LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Costco softtop surf boards make me wanna puke in my hands and rub it in my hair

White wetsuits, just put a rainbow sticker on your miata while you're at it

Paddle air inflatable rash guards

People who post on forums using self-styled 'look at me I'm a core surfer dude' monikers.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    People who post on forums using self-styled 'look at me I'm a core surfer dude' monikers.
    What does that even mean Yankmee? Are you a "core surfer?" I work on my core when I'm not surfing.

Images
    Couple days ago a guy paddled out with a bright yellow helmet that a weird black visor over his eyes...He was a major kook too, kid about 10 was learning and dropped in on him he flipped out and was screaming at him

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    White wetsuits, just put a rainbow sticker on your miata while you're at it
    Hell, for that matter: Julian(a) Wilson and Kolohe (Chloey) Andino style wetsuits. White on the right half of your body and creamcicle doo doo orange on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    The 2- or 3-piece surfboard that costs a lot of money made by I-can't-recall....seemed like a good idea in theory for carrying boards on planes, but from what I've heard the thing just doesn't hold up over time plus you talk about flex in the water, whoa.
    Gotta dispute this, at least in this instance. A buddy of mine was living in a shoebox apt. in Manhattan and wanted a longboard to learn on and bought a pope bisect. Could never have fit a longboard in his apt. but the thing got him in the water and he successfully learned and now has a proper quiver. Pretty situation-specific, but I think for a lot of these things (maybe even the frog gloves) there might be times when we can't use the blanket kook label.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Hell, for that matter: Julian(a) Wilson and Kolohe (Chloey) Andino style wetsuits. White on the right half of your body and creamcicle doo doo orange on the left.
    Yeah, two-tone wetsuits lack style.

Matt-Wilkinson.jpg

Uh huh, those are nipples.

i think it's hysterical how clean-cut & just-like-everyone-else matt wilkinson used to be...look at footage from the 2007 search contest in chile. short hair, no bizarre one-off wetsuits.