LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    @njsurfer42: you're excused if you're surfing a wave that can kill you
    fair enough

surfing message boards

Astrodeck. That's the name of the tape that shaggs surf shop sold me. Finally remembered the name, been bugging me all day. Cursed crap.

bigone..JPG Phat one bros...

zaGaffer:
    Pope bisect. There was an FCD 8'6" on Craigs a minute back. I remember about a year ago seeing a 9'6" G&S on craigs that was Larry Gordon's personal travel board.

Yes. Gracias, senor.

Did any one mention Laird Hamilton signature coffee beans yet in these 10 pages?

Not technically a "product" but....."North Shore" the movie! Just pound my junk with a no bounce hammer!! And I'm not quiet sure what to make of the dude towing in a Jaws on water skis. Dude's got a set of stones on him for taking on that wave .....but water skis? What's next ....."Dude you've gotta jet ski and I've got a baby pool......lets roll!"

it's funny you mention north shore, jim. i just finished watching it for the first time in who knows how long...don't worry, i'm washing the hollywood cheese off my soul w/ some *real* surf flicks while i wait for my fiancee to get home from dinner w/ her bridesmaids.

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    Did any one mention Laird Hamilton signature coffee beans yet in these 10 pages?
    I cannot imagine, I think if I were ever to be in the line up at Jaws, I say be in the line up because I would surely Sh!t myself before catching a wave....but it would leave a artisan streak in the water with notes of hazelnut and that famous Kona punch.

Im gonna go with Black Surf wax (which I have used...ashamedly)
    Bali Single Fins in thigh high East coast slop.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    ....but it would leave a artisan streak in the water with notes of hazelnut and that famous Kona punch.
    Hahahaa! I just laughed so hard I snorted!