LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    White wetsuits, just put a rainbow sticker on your miata while you're at it

Homophobia is lame. Seriously. Its the 21st Century, its time to evolve.

Also lame: Boards made in China. The skull n crossbones era of surf clothes in the late 90's and the hardcore overly serious attitude that followed. How seriously should you be taken if your sport involves wearing booties?

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    What does that even mean Yankmee? Are you a "core surfer?" I work on my core when I'm not surfing.
    Well, it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular it just happened to end up posted after one of your posts.
    As for your question, I'd say your defensive reaction & name-calling are self-explanatory.

As for your core....TMI, sparky....you may want to look up the NJShredMachine & have a bench-off.

HUH? I don't get it...

Quote Originally Posted by BeachCruiser01 View Post

Also lame: Boards made in China. The skull n crossbones era of surf clothes in the late 90's and the hardcore overly serious attitude that followed. How seriously should you be taken if your sport involves wearing booties?
    I don't see any mention of homosexuality in the original post. It sounds to me like you're the one stereotyping! Just saying...
    Last edited by PhiloSurfer; Jan 26, 2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: mistype

4. Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    The lighted board thread got me thinking about some of the really stupid surf products I've seen in my 30 years of surfing. Those include:

webbed gloves
    Zinka
    the 'turbo tunnel' fin
    surf sunglasses (aka oakley waterjackets)
    lyca surf shorts (I'm talking about the cycling style shorts of the late 80s)
    ultra short boardshorts
    front foot traction pads
    go pros

Did I miss anything? (I'm sure there is some really wild stuff from the 60s and 70s.
    And finally the worst product ever produced by any and all surf companies ever...... Crowds.

Oh snap, I was waitin for the bench-off!!! Does Jerz have a muscle beach, like Cali?

Lame - Choreographed surfing

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachCruiser01 View Post

I don't mind if they get married, no ***s in the lineup though. And I still like the Jolly Roger, I'm a F'n pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Now I know where to get a genuine, Roy Stuart, melon protector. I offer any of the collection of million dollar boards by the same gentleman, for lamest surf product.

Can O Worms - Do Not Open

Stay olo my friends.
    You have a strange definition of lame then.

I have a 13 foot board, the Future Primitive 'Ghost' 13 which has been on tour since 2008 and has just arrived in San Francisco from Hawaii, she's a great board and is available to be ridden. Ken 'Skindog' Colins is goinf to have a go in the near future.

http://www.roystuart.biz/2013/01/fut...ds-to-san.html

garrett_13fter_010709_060.jpg

So, if anyone wants to argue their corner on this issue, pray commence....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    So, if anyone wants to argue their corner on this issue, pray commence....
    Roy,

I'd be interested in you thoughts behind the design. There's no place for it in east coast waves but it looks like it flies in the steep sections. I guess the big time tail rocker lets you use a whole lot more of the wave right? Why don't you start up a new thread about it?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Well, it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular it just happened to end up posted after one of your posts.
    As for your question, I'd say your defensive reaction & name-calling are self-explanatory.

As for your core....TMI, sparky....you may want to look up the NJShredMachine & have a bench-off.
    Whadya bench?