LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 155
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,211
    but I gotta buy all new appliances. This is a steal. Nice color too. Fins included! Somebody but it!
    5'10" Von Sol Super Shadow


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,211
    it's on the other side of the country and it's a little too big for me. Looks like a killer deal though.

    Surfboard 6'3" - $400 (Pensacola - East Hill)

    Coil FlashBack Fish 6'3"x 21"x 2 5/8". Vacuum Bagged EPS/Epoxy, the board is light and very strong durable. Twinzer Fin setup and the board is in excellent condition.


  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    herd of cats, usa
    Posts
    179
    sorry for the thread jacking.

    but everyone raves over the feel/flex of Coils compared to other EPS/epoxys. I've had epoxys and hated em. they have no feel or flex and i'd rather have regular foam on a good day since most east coast good days are windy as hell. fun in the glassy stuff but we just dont get that over here.

    if youve had Coils and can explain why theyre better then please do, I'm interested

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,856
    Quote Originally Posted by cackedinri View Post
    sorry for the thread jacking.

    but everyone raves over the feel/flex of Coils compared to other EPS/epoxys. I've had epoxys and hated em. they have no feel or flex and i'd rather have regular foam on a good day since most east coast good days are windy as hell. fun in the glassy stuff but we just dont get that over here.

    if youve had Coils and can explain why theyre better then please do, I'm interested
    I suggest you google "coil ride reports" and visit the thread on Swaylocks, read from the beginning and you'll see what everybody has to say about them. I read every page (445 of them) and didn't find a negative comment from one person. I have since ordered one and am about to pick mine up in the next week or two. Here is a link if you want...
    http://www.swaylocks.com/forums/coil-ride-reports

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    herd of cats, usa
    Posts
    179
    thanks will do.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    http://charleston.craigslist.org/spo/3534798235.html

    I would buy this but I would never leave my house again..
    WTF is that?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Free Metard
    Posts
    769
    I'd buy this but... Its a little rich for my taste. Write up is hilarious. http://www.etsy.com/listing/11760861...earch_type=all

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,211
    I'm not sure what the hell the are. 11,000$!!!!!!! There's that too.

    Collectors hollow carbon with internial suspension carbon structures - $11000 (encinitas )




    These boards represent the highest state of the technology surfboard ever built and are unique in the world.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Mar 20, 2013 at 03:20 PM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,441
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I'm not sure what the hell the are. 11,000$!!!!!!! There's that too.

    Collectors hollow carbon with internial suspension carbon structures - $11000 (encinitas )
    That is a rad battle board!

    Don't cut me off or I'll fins out achilles slash you!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,796
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    That is a rad battle board!

    Don't cut me off or I'll fins out achilles slash you!
    And it is also a steal when compared to RS wooden yacht boards.