LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    http://charleston.craigslist.org/spo/3757699683.html

Fat Penguin still for sale. Amazingly enough, about the same price as those bings.
    That thing will never sell.

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/spo/3795251177.html rarick board in my area. Would pick it up but I just got fired so not enough funds. Someone else should pick this up. Would love to see it at one of my local breaks :P

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/spo/3765500154.html

...but it overlaps with my jetpack.

Images
    [QUOTE=zaGaffer;163673]but Iíve got one. The Santa Monica hard shell case, for when you want to get all Joe vs. The Volcano with your luggage. Yeah, it might be overkill; but come the day when I want to use my travel case as a life raft, itís on like Donkey Kong.

hey now. i am looking for shorter board that has a similar characteristic to my 9'6" performance weber. she's got pretty good rocker for steep days and is pretty fast any day. i'm 5'11" and 172-178, depending on the day and the number of lil chocolate donuts. any ideas?

IMAG0310.jpg

it'd be nice to drop a foot or two ( and the pounds too)

I don't own enough fins : (

njsurfer42, have I got a board for you!

7 fins slots and a sweet leaf lam! For $100 how can you go wrong? It's has design elements from every type of board ever made. The shaper was out of his friggin mind! I figured it was from NZ or from the FUTURE; but then I saw the California State Flag and I knew that such a breakthrough in surfboard design could only come from the Freak Kingdom.

7FT 6IN SWALLOWTAIL (7 FIN BOXES) - $100 (CHULA VISTA)

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post

7 fins slots and a sweet leaf lam! For $100 how can you go wrong? It's has design elements from every type of board ever made. The shaper was out of his friggin mind! I figured it was from NZ or from the FUTURE; but then I saw the California State Flag and I knew that such a breakthrough in surfboard design could only come from the Freak Kingdom.
    You left out the best part... 2 LEASH PLUGS!!!

7FT 6IN SWALLOWTAIL (7 FIN BOXES) - $100 (CHULA VISTA)

That looks like someone took the the front off a fun shape and mated it to a performance fish. I want to see someone ride it with all 7 fins in.

But it's too small for me : ( I'm the runt in my family too. Newish coil 30% off.

Coil M80 surfboard - $525 (San Diego)

But it's too small for me : ( I'm the runt in my family too. Newish coil 30% off.

Beautiful board, but $525 for a newish Coil when you can get one brand new with the new tech for $600? I'd rather pay the extra $75 and have it personally made for me. Sick board though, would offer more like $400-450

Damnit, that's pretty much the exact size I want that board in.... I need to get paid at some point this year!