LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I'm gettin all hot and bothered hearing this. So are dings not so much dings on a Coil?
    Google Coil Ride Reports, it'll take you to Swaylocks forum, from there read from page 1 of the ride report thread all the way to the end (i'm sick and read every page), you'll learn everything you'll ever need to know about a Coil from those who have been riding them for years. You can also talk to Mike Daniel there and get one in the hoppa

I'll crease a poly within 6 months... My Wider Widerboard is late into its 4th year. I finally managed to crack the rail at the tail where my big toe puts pressure in backside turns and frontside bottom turns. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

And Clemson... I think that stuff is for waxing a different kind of stick?
    Last edited by Erock; Jul 19, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

Shoots brah, so they cost less than some customs and all CI boards? Wow. I'm kinda arty sold!!! Just have to liquidate the bottom fourth of the quiver to turn assets into cash capital!!!!!!
    Do it..... YESTERDAY!

They take a deposit and the turn around time is 3-5 months usually, you pay the balance before it ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Do it..... YESTERDAY!

They take a deposit and the turn around time is 3-5 months usually, you pay the balance before it ships.
    Ya budday!!!! What they want for a depo? Are all their sticks custom? Looks like I'll grab mine just in time for late fall/early winter swellzie!!!! Sight for sore eyes!!!!

The great thing is that by now, I've actually got an idea on the dims and features of what a proper custom for me is. Glad you broders clued me in on the science before I gave some other kook my duckets for a bunk stick!

I did everything 100% through email, paid $100 deposit through PayPal, and 3 1/2 months later had my board, just in time for my B Day as requested. Paid the balance when I picked up, luckily I saved on shipping since I was able to drive over and get mine, so that's the only bummer when ordering from a distance, but it's a drop in the bucket with all things considered.

And Clemson... I think that stuff is for waxing a different kind of stick?
    Brahs: Tell the waitress to hold that wax. Chivalry is DEAD!!! The wahines be on our watch now!!!

Follow any and all advice Mike Daniel gives you when going over your future board's design.

Follow any and all advice Mike Daniel gives you when going over your future board's design.
    Done. Going to contact them now. Ready for my surf game to transcend 3-5 months from now!!!

Thanks buoys!

Mike has several "stock" designs that are tested and proven, but anything he does for you will be custom. You'll want to discuss that with him and he'll dial something up that's good for your surfing ability, size, fitness level, etc.

Done. Going to contact them now. Ready for my surf game to transcend 3-5 months from now!!!

Thanks buoys!
    mike@coilsurf.com