LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    ...but I already have a garage full of crap
    everything goes... looking for a surfboard

...but my bodyboarding buddy already named his d**k that
    Surfboard 6'6" used epoxy - $199

. . . I gotta get rid of some boards. Somebody is going to get a smoking deal. Those Bacons aren't cheap and you can't buy 'em anymore. Board's so custom, I bet Mike hand shaped the blank.

Surfboard Hynson Black Knight (Carbon Fiber) - $300 (Oceanside)

6'2" x 21 5/8 x 2 5/8 Hynson Black Knight Fish Surfboard (Carbon Fiber). Quad set-up, Bamboo Lok-Box fins. Beautiful board, fast and perfect summer board. Great Condition. I'm 5'10" 205 lbs (fit, solid built) this board floats and paddles great.

Saw on the 'erbb...wish the board was smaller...such a sick shape, fins, etc. How much did that thing originally set you back?

Bump for this bad boy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Saw on the 'erbb...wish the board was smaller...such a sick shape, fins, etc. How much did that thing originally set you back? <br /><br />Bump for this bad boy!!!
    Not mine, wish it was. I just post stuff on this thread that I would buy, but I'm not going to and somebody should. That thing's a steal.

gotcha...ditto on the deal. Wish it was in my size range...

Images

I've seen a lot of things done to VWs, but nothing quite like that. Wood on the inside as well.
    Are those Ohio plates?

Giving this away, things been on Craig's for months, started at like $525. Oh how the mighty have fallen, $250 for a barely ridden Coil! What are people thinking when they go out and drop $800 on a custom board and then decide, "eh, nah, I don't like this one"? I would buy it, but it would sink up to my shoulders. I don't need it and don't have room for it; but man, if you weigh between 150ish and 170ish pounds, that is righteous board. I'd but it if I were a welter weight in a heart beat.

Coil Industries Surfboard - 6'1" x 19.25" x 2.25" Blur NEW PRICE!!!!!! - $250 (La Jolla)

I bet I could talk him down to $220

I've been thinking about that Coil. I can't believe the price is so low.

However, sometimes I think people don't get Craigs emails (like they go to Spam or something). I emailed this guy 3 times about this Cole trunk board bonzer that is STILL on there and he never got back to me. This was in December btw

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIfallalot View Post
    I've been thinking about that Coil. I can't believe the price is so low.

However, sometimes I think people don't get Craigs emails (like they go to Spam or something). I emailed this guy 3 times about this Cole trunk board bonzer that is STILL on there and he never got back to me. This was in December btw
    Yeah, at least half the people who respond to my ads end up in spam and that's on two different pop servers. I don't know what's up with it, but it seems like you can't give a Coil away these days.

See this Bonzer? sweet deal , little pricey; but it's got that 5 fin cachet
    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/4541950260.html

If that beauty had just a little more cushion for the pushin, say 20 x 2 5/8 or 3/4, I'd be gimpin on down to North Park and sellin a board or two extra cheap myself.

Or maybe I'll just wait until the "what's hot" crowd trade em all in for Vulcans and they start piling up on Craig's like Coils.