LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    I am envious of your deals out there. I would buy that coil in a heartbeat if it were local. I am about to sell a brand new 6'4" Kechelle, and I am not feeling good about the prices I see on CL. I am probably going to be lucky if I get $100 less than it is worth.

but my wife ruined my surfin budget by getting canned. I think that these used to be njsurfer42's too. : ( Love the tri set of SOARs I bought off him in really mackin, point waves.

Future Future Controller Fins and SOAR FCS LE8 5-fin set (San Diego)

Seller does Paypal and will ship, real good guy, I bought the last set of Controllers he had on Craigs.

how do the fishes ride?is it easier paddling for a wave on them?i never had a fish,but I did just buy one online that shoud hopefully be here by the end of the week.its a 6'0 catchsurf,the foamy one.im hoping I can use it on small days,if it doesn't work in small waves fuk it,its still another board that I didn't have yesterday so im just happy to get a new board.next week looks like we might get some 3 footers so im gonna test It out then

But it's free!!! Someone with good knees, a truck and a lot more time than me is gonna score! When I was a kid, a ramp like this in my back yard would have been awesome. Somebody, go get it!

SKATE RAMP halfpipe 27' x 20' (San Marcos)

Full size wood skate ramp halfpipe for sale 27' long by 20'3" wide; 9', 8' and 4' drop ins on both sides; Metal rails on all top edges; Bench seating along top edges; Needs new decking but no rotting supports underneath; Costs thousands to build, you disassemble and haul away for free! Great project for your skate or bike rider

Such a sick ramp.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    But it's free!!! Someone with good knees, a truck and a lot more time than me is gonna score! When I was a kid, a ramp like this in my back yard would have been awesome. Somebody, go get it!

SKATE RAMP halfpipe 27' x 20' (San Marcos)

Full size wood skate ramp halfpipe for sale 27' long by 20'3" wide; 9', 8' and 4' drop ins on both sides; Metal rails on all top edges; Bench seating along top edges; Needs new decking but no rotting supports underneath; Costs thousands to build, you disassemble and haul away for free! Great project for your skate or bike rider

Such a sick ramp.
    Looks like a death trap to me! HAHA, But with some TLC it could be restored. My buddy had one in his backyard when we were kids. Some might know him, Jeff Lenoce, pro. Dude was so lucky that his parents supported him at an early age with skateboarding, got to go to all the comps and eventually became sponsored and made it to Birdhouse. Not sure who he skates for these days, could probably google it, but either way, this guy has a beautiful style. I was never as good as him, but was able to keep up for the most part. Wish I would have kept after it like him, but we took different paths. Anyways, someone buy this thing and make it beautiful again!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Looks like a death trap to me! . . . Anyways, someone buy this thing and make it beautiful again!
    Craigslist FREE section! What'd the lumber cost for the frame alone on that beast? 27' x 20' IF, and that's a big if, the frame underneath the decking is solid, that thing is a score.

Nice setup. Don't know if I'm buying the "no rotting supports" though.

Every time I saw one of those I wondered which contractor had to order another load of wood for the house they were building.

Full size wood skate ramp halfpipe for sale 27' long by 20'3" wide; 9', 8' and 4' drop ins on both sides ...

Such a sick ramp.
    Yeah.

When we were teenagers, a spoiled buddy had a miniramp in his backyard. He got older/cooler and stopped skating/hanging out with the crew. Many years later, a friend and I decided to go check if the ramp was still there. It was very dilapidated, but it was there. A little resurfacing and it could be great. We asked his mom if we could take it and she gladly obliged.

He had resurfaced it with two layers of Masonite, and the ramp was not covered in the rain. As it turns out many nails were used to secure that Masonite, which now held water trapped against the original plywood surface. Taking it apart turned into a horror show and it quickly became apparent that the piece of junk was never going to be skated again.

This one looks more legit. Someone with a lot of time is going to make some other people very happy. I would love if that thing was in my neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Looks like a death trap to me! HAHA, But with some TLC it could be restored. My buddy had one in his backyard when we were kids. Some might know him, Jeff Lenoce, pro...
    Grew up with Lenoce huh? That is sick. The more I find out about the skaters on SI, the more I realize I might be the worst at both surfing and skating, haha. I hope Lenoce is doing well, you guys may have chosen different paths but we all know preparing to be a professional skateboarder prepares you for nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Yeah.

When we were teenagers, a spoiled buddy had a miniramp in his backyard. He got older/cooler and stopped skating/hanging out with the crew. Many years later, a friend and I decided to go check if the ramp was still there. It was very dilapidated, but it was there. A little resurfacing and it could be great. We asked his mom if we could take it and she gladly obliged.

He had resurfaced it with two layers of Masonite, and the ramp was not covered in the rain. As it turns out many nails were used to secure that Masonite, which now held water trapped against the original plywood surface. Taking it apart turned into a horror show and it quickly became apparent that the piece of junk was never going to be skated again.

This one looks more legit. Someone with a lot of time is going to make some other people very happy. I would love if that thing was in my neighborhood.

Grew up with Lenoce huh? That is sick. The more I find out about the skaters on SI, the more I realize I might be the worst at both surfing and skating, haha. I hope Lenoce is doing well, you guys may have chosen different paths but we all know preparing to be a professional skateboarder prepares you for nothing else.
    Damn, that would been sick if you could have restored it. Once they are in ruins though, it's very hard to bring em back without basically redoing the entire thing. This one like you said looks like it could be saved, but will definitely take some time and $$$.

Yeah, Jeff and I went to the same Elementary school, we use to do all night skate events at Astro Skate all the time and we would skate his vert ramp in the backyard, he also had a launch ramp and hand rail, among other stuff we would try to kill our-self on. This dude showed elite talent at an early age, like rain man on a skateboard. I skated with him through middle school because we still lived close by but went to diferent schools. Then one day I got involved in other sports and didn't skate as much and he kept on and went big with it. I'm proud of the guy because he was a quiet dude but very respectful and always nice to me and others. Good dude all around. I couldn't be happier for him and what he's accomplished. Those who don't know him should Youtube some of his videos, it'll amaze you.

Craigslist FREE section! What'd the lumber cost for the frame alone on that beast? 27' x 20' IF, and that's a big if, the frame underneath the decking is solid, that thing is a score.
    Free is a great price, wonder if he'd take a better offer