LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    I am envious of your deals out there. I would buy that coil in a heartbeat if it were local. I am about to sell a brand new 6'4" Kechelle, and I am not feeling good about the prices I see on CL. I am probably going to be lucky if I get $100 less than it is worth.

but my wife ruined my surfin budget by getting canned. I think that these used to be njsurfer42's too. : ( Love the tri set of SOARs I bought off him in really mackin, point waves.

Future Future Controller Fins and SOAR FCS LE8 5-fin set (San Diego)

Seller does Paypal and will ship, real good guy, I bought the last set of Controllers he had on Craigs.

how do the fishes ride?is it easier paddling for a wave on them?i never had a fish,but I did just buy one online that shoud hopefully be here by the end of the week.its a 6'0 catchsurf,the foamy one.im hoping I can use it on small days,if it doesn't work in small waves fuk it,its still another board that I didn't have yesterday so im just happy to get a new board.next week looks like we might get some 3 footers so im gonna test It out then