LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Damnit, that's pretty much the exact size I want that board in.... I need to get paid at some point this year!
    I'm about to scoop a board nearly identical to this with another inch of width today for less than half the price. Love the dimensions of that chub.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I'm about to scoop a board nearly identical to this with another inch of width today for less than half the price. Love the dimensions of that chub.
    Is it a Coil Emass?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Beautiful board, but $525 for a newish Coil when you can get one brand new with the new tech for $600? I'd rather pay the extra $75 and have it personally made for me. Sick board though, would offer more like $400-450
    5 fin option, color option and $100 shipping to California and it costs $750 and 4+ months to get that board out here. I'd start at 450$, but $525 is a fair price out here. We can't all pick em up at the shop.

TEST
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jul 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    5 fin option, color option and $100 shipping to California and it costs $750 and 4+ months to get that board out here. I'd start at 450$, but $525 is a fair price out here. We can't all pick em up at the shop.
    Very true, being out West does complicate the price a bit for you. Have you been on one made with "kick" yet?

Is it a Coil Emass?
    That's a negative, Ghost Rider. Locally shaped but aside from the concaves that I don't know either has, they're nearly identical. Love the diamond tail. Should have good pivot and looks like sex on fins.

That's a negative, Ghost Rider. Locally shaped but aside from the concaves that I don't know either has, they're nearly identical. Love the diamond tail. Should have good pivot and looks like sex on fins.
    Good stuff man, hope it works out for you. I just don't know that I'd call them "nearly identical" though, I don't know of anything that compares except for other Coils. From my limited experience that's what I've found at least, I'm sure a few others here could offer their opinion as well.

they're nearly identical
    Other than the fact that Coil is Alien Technology and the local shaper is but a mere mortal.

Emass, you're ball'n. Order a Coil.

Good stuff man, hope it works out for you. I just don't know that I'd call them "nearly identical" though, I don't know of anything that compares except for other Coils. From my limited experience that's what I've found at least, I'm sure a few others here could offer their opinion as well.
    I'm sure there are multiple differentiations and I've been admiring those Coils for a hot minute now. Not that the quiver needs more additions, but a stick like this will do a Bodhi good here in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Other than the fact that Coil is Alien Technology and the local shaper is but a mere mortal.

Emass, you're ball'n. Order a Coil.
    Quite poss I will if the local stick resembles it much!!

I could always see if the pimping stock brokers on here will be my loan shark and then I can get coiled stat!!

Quite poss I will if the local stick resembles it much!!

I could always see if the pimping stock brokers on here will be my loan shark and then I can get coiled stat!!
    You'll be amazed at the difference. Put it this way, it feels like cheating almost