LOGIN | REGISTER

Danger In Nicaragua

I went to Nicaragua and stayed in El Transito at the Green Surf Lodge. El Transito was a charming little place and the waves were amazing and empty. The Green Surf Lodge had great food and a great isolated location. However, on the second night masked and armed bandits slithered onto the property and gagged and bound some of us with duck tape and robbed us with shot guns and machetes. It ruined the trip and most of us went home early. Not cool at all.

Repost!!!!

I'm not kidding. Masked men with machetes and a shotgun. It was super sketch.

This crap again...

Give us all a break... You can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by jdetring View Post
    I'm not kidding. Masked men with machetes and a shotgun. It was super sketch.
    They're already dead, didn't you listen to me? They got attacked by Manbearpig and Manbearpig leaves no one alive, I'm super cereal! And nobody'll listen to me. I'm cereal!

ManBearPig.jpg

Keep posting, maybe we can get Ginsberg to post more pics of herself in a bikini.

Images
    Pissed off cause you got skunked...huh...lol

My two theories are:

1) Jdetring's real name is Ronaih Tuiassosopo
    or
    2) Lauren Ginsberg is behind these posts and is very quietly surfing a pretty good break in Nica all by herself.

Well, if there was any doubt before - its crystal clear now that this OP is clearly on a smear campaign. I actually HAD reservations about going there from that first thread. But I don't anymore. OP, you should shut your mouth. There's rumors that the group Anonymous is going to target you. Check it out on 4chan. Those nerds are crazy.