LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Indo Boards

Indo Boards

I surf on a shortboard and im 6 foot. When the surf goes flat, like now in the northeast, i dont wanna loose my balance or skill. Which indo board is the best practice for short boarding?

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSurfing View Post
    I surf on a shortboard and im 6 foot. When the surf goes flat, like now in the northeast, i dont wanna loose my balance or skill. Which indo board is the best practice for short boarding?
    My 2 cents would be your normal shortboard and a rounded squash step-up with a backup for the step-up. But I don't think this is going to help you too much. I kind of apologize for the response but as I started reading your post I thought you had an epic trip planned and I'm sitting here Jonesing pretty bad, hoping next Thursday pays out. Wish I had better info for you. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSurfing View Post
    You can't go wrong with the original indo board. Make sure to get the roller, not the pad.