Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First annual chucktown swell info members wave catching contest

?
    Last edited by frost; Aug 28, 2015 at 03:00 PM.

Wayne may show up and butt rape all of you.

And youll be sittin on top of world.

Wayne isn't invited... Locals only and it is enforced!

when is this shindig happening? im only a short drive away

Godspeed, you bunch of Cackalakee BBQ eating beer swilling surf rats. You are lucky us Florida crew surf brahs don't show up and crash your shindig. I know there is one Florida surfer (who will go unnamed), that has more tip time than all of you combined. We will be there in spirit, if not in person. Frost, I hope you kill it. Just don't get all nervous with all the paparazzi around. Block out the crowd, and be the wave. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by frost View Post
    Date isn't set yet waiting on confirmation from attendees and also a swell height of 1/2 foot and choppy... Lol jk actually swells looks pretty good for Sunday but if we need to push it out we can.. So far sandblaster has been running scared and hasn't committed
    Well sandblasters bailed on me so I made other plans for the weekend. Memorial Day is the beginning of surf season to so I'm trying to miss opening weekend.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Godspeed, you bunch of Cackalakee BBQ eating beer swilling surf rats. You are lucky us Florida crew surf brahs don't show up and crash your shindig. I know there is one Florida surfer (who will go unnamed), that has more tip time than all of you combined. We will be there in spirit, if not in person. Frost, I hope you kill it. Just don't get all nervous with all the paparazzi around. Block out the crowd, and be the wave. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Man, if we were only so lucky. If we can play nicely without anyone cutting leashes and breaking fins, we'll invite you next time.

What is the prizes?

?
    Last edited by frost; Aug 28, 2015 at 03:01 PM.