LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: few items 4sale

few items 4sale

Just a few post holiday items for sale. I am in Ocean Twp NJ, but can ship anywhere.

Nixon Whip Headphones - box opened but headphones never used. Color is Lime. Carrying case/bag included. $15
    whip lime.jpg
    Ipath Cat mid sneakers mens size 10 After Dark/Oiled Nubuck - new in the box. $40
    Ipath-Cat-Mid-Vibram-Shoe--Mens-Large.jpg
    Futures Vector 2 Quad1 Fins (model 438) - I never used these, always rode my quad fish as a twin, and being that I sold the quad fish, I have no use for them. $15
    quad futures.jpg

Still have the fins?

Quote Originally Posted by tsurfn View Post
    Still have the fins?
    yes i have the fins. can you email me robvb525@yahoo.com

the above is sold, few more items for sale in Ocean Twp NJ. (sorry its freezing and flat, trying to unload stuff)

Delta 8" Bench Grinder - model # 23-880 - brand new in the box, however box has been opened - $80
    delta.jpg
    Sylvania Silver Star 9006XS headlamps/foglamps - had these since summer, however i just sold the vehicle, pulled them out before i got rid of it. low hours as i did not drive much at night. - $10
    silverstar.jpg

Wow, I have a box of VHS tapes, a blender without the pitcher (it broke) and a headlight assembly for a 1994 Nissan Pickup too. Wanna buy those? Seriously, have you heard of Craigslist?

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Wow, I have a box of VHS tapes, a blender without the pitcher (it broke) and a headlight assembly for a 1994 Nissan Pickup too. Wanna buy those? Seriously, have you heard of Craigslist?
    bahahahahaha