LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 128 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 1274
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Here's the Future Primitive 'Ghost' 12 footer at Manu Bay, Raglan. A 13 foot version of this board is currently on tour ( and has been since 2008) the board is in San Francisco at present.

    board looks a little slow and sluggish. what part of it makes the price legit?

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I don't have to answer to you and I've already told you who I am.

    If you really want me to take the silly photo then you'll have to ask more politely than that.

    You state that I am not who I say I am, that statement is false, regardless of any photo or other 'proof'. How does it feel to be posting false accusations?

    .
    I don't know... why don't you tell me? here's your chance to slam it home and get everyone to believe you. post the requested posed photo.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,263
    Images
    8
    I see trimming, lots of it. You going fast in the steep sections as usual but never can quite beat that white wash can you? Same stinkbug stance... I guess all the style is in the board. And unfortunately, the "turns" (the move you made to find your line and stay in it) was outnumbered by the people you snaked or nearly ran over. I guess your attitude in the line up is similar to yours online.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

    I don't know... why don't you tell me? here's your chance to slam it home and get everyone to believe you. post the requested posed photo.
    Frankly, it is impolite to state that I am not who I say I am, when the strongest position which you can logically take is that you don't know.

    Furthermore I've already said that I'll post a photo as requested but feel that you should conduct yourself with a little more patience and that better manners would suit the situation.

    Try saying 'please'.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I don't know how you came to that conclusion since I have expressed no opinion on that subject.

    Your reading comprehension skills need improvement.
    You're funny...

    Again, Roy (and I do believe you are truly Roy Stuart)... can we please stick to the topic of board design. You don't need to insult me. You don't need to be threatened by me. I'm nobody special. I know about your boards only what you've talked about here and in other forums over the years. Please don't assume I don't know what you value in performance... you've expressed it many times. I'm not here to play games with you, or anyone. If you want to talk design, which I do, please explain to the "community" you've now mocked what it is your boards do better than all others, and what design principles you use to achieve your goals. Maybe we can turn this into a sincere discourse after all...

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post

    I see trimming, lots of it. You going fast in the steep sections as usual but never can quite beat that white wash can you?
    You'll notice that I turn while trimming, and that although I deliberately stall to get behind the 'whitewash' I always accelerate past it.



    Same stinkbug stance... I guess all the style is in the board. And unfortunately, the "turns" (the move you made to find your line and stay in it) was outnumbered by the people you snaked or nearly ran over. I guess your attitude in the line up is similar to yours online.
    1) The stances used are perfectly good.

    2) I ran no one over and 'snaked' no one. Where is your evidence of such behaviour please refer to the specific time or times in the video where you think that you see this. All I see is one drop in from Craig Hughes on a white thruster.

    3) My attitude online is polite, calm, and logical... just like my surfing. Perhaps it is my opinions on surfboard design which you object to? If so realise that these opinions need not be a problem for you in any way.


    .

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Frankly, it is impolite to state that I am not who I say I am, when the strongest position which you can logically take is that you don't know.

    Furthermore I've already said that I'll post a photo as requested but feel that you should conduct yourself with a little more patience and that better manners would suit the situation.

    Try saying 'please'.
    fck you. dude its on you to prove you are the individual responsible for the boards being discussed. it is only logical that people call your bluff on the faceless internet. you should be apologizing to me and the rest of us for expecting us to believe you without sufficent evidence.
    btw, you like how I've backed you into the corner here... which a simple request that took zero amount of brain power. now don't get me started.... lol.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    You're funny...

    Again, Roy (and I do believe you are truly Roy Stuart)... can we please stick to the topic of board design. You don't need to insult me.

    No insult was made, I merely pointed out that your reading comprehension was at fault. Please ensure that you don't misquote what I've said, or invent opinions or feelings on my behalf in future. It doesn't help clear communication.Thanks.


    You don't need to be threatened by me.

    I certainly don't feel threatened by you. The idea is ridiculous.




    I'm nobody special.

    I disagree, every individual is special.



    I know about your boards only what you've talked about here and in other forums over the years. Please don't assume I don't know what you value in performance... you've expressed it many times.
    Understood.




    what it is your boards do better than all others, and what design principles you use to achieve your goals. Maybe we can turn this into a sincere discourse after all...
    'All the others' is not a phrase I'd use in reference to surfboards globally as I haven't seen all the other boards out there.

    I do however hold the opinion that the functional surfing performance of the typical mainstream longboard types is handicapped by arbitrary competition based rules, and that due to this and sensible design on my part my boards are more efficient wave riding tools in a large majority of conditions.

    The discourse so far on this forum has been 100% sincere on my part.

    .

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    2,453
    Well... I tried. Good luck, Roy.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

    fck you. dude its on you to prove you are the individual responsible for the boards being discussed.

    Please don't post abuse, which part of 'ask politely' do you object to?

    You are also mistaken if you think that I have to post proof of my identity. I'm willing to do so in principle but posting 'F you' and demanding that i do is likely to have the opposite effect.

    Now be a good fellow and be patient, I'll get the picture today.


    it is only logical that people call your bluff on the faceless internet. you should be apologizing to me and the rest of us for expecting us to believe you without sufficent evidence.
    I have no interest in whether or not you believe that i'm who I say I am, so no demand has been made by me on that score.

    Thanks for showing an interest in my identity though, it will be a fun diversion to take the picture... I hope that I can balance on one leg....



    btw, you like how I've backed you into the corner here... which a simple request that took zero amount of brain power. now don't get me started.... lol.
    Your meaning is unclear to me. I'm in no 'corner'.

    Now how about that Magic Word 'please'... come on, it 'aint so hard....


    .