LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 21 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Can I get one with a flux compasiter? You know so I can travel back before people surfed so I could have pipeline to myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    Wow way to give away your real purpose. Ok we get it, you make some big wooden boards, but I know that thing can't be more fun than my $500 board. Your a scam artist, you will try to convince some rich person that they want this, if they knew anything about surfing they would laugh in your face. You're just trying to separate a fool from his money. I don't give a fu&$ what you think your product is worth its still a surfboard. Unless some famous artists painted this thing it simply can't be worth that..i mean come on does it fly through the air? Have me doing airs? Kate Upton better pop out of that thing ready to blow me when I'm done surfing for me to pay anywhere near that. What a clown, quit trolling on here. No millionaires will be on the swellinfo forums looking for surfboards

Certainly the price is a wealth redistribution plan... as is any price, but as I've proven over the past 20 years I'll put up with extreme hardship in order to keep building and riding boards so your theory of payola as the sole motive doesn't fit.

No doubt you are one of the many in the herd who object to extremely highly priced items with 'ridiculous' prices, but you can't change the fact that such items exist.

As for trolling, that is not the case I am only here because my boards were being discussed, and am answering posts as I am surely entitled to do. No doubt you'd like me to depart so that you can defame me without consequence but that won't happen. I defend!

Last edited by Roy Stuart; Feb 8, 2013 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    .... you don't understand what you are seeing .....

Jesus of Surfboards walks amongst us.

Whoa.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wow Roy apparently it's not only your thoughts on surfboard design that have lost complete touch with reality.
    Bingo...what it is.

You started this thread.. Nobody else. You're here to get people talking about you... No other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

Jesus of Surfboards walks amongst us.

Whoa.
    In the town where I live that's what I'm called, by the Maori population, for obvious reasons... but I usually say that I'm actually his cousin.

It's true that many here don't understand what they are seeing.. in fact non surfers often see more clearly than those who have swallowed the 'kool-aid'.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post

You started this thread.. Nobody else. You're here to get people talking about you... No other reason.
    I refer you to Clemson's request (quoted in the first post) that I start this thread... I arrived a couple of posts prior on the 'lame surfing products' thread simply because my boards were mentioned there.

It's true that many here don't understand what they are seeing.. in fact non surfers often see more clearly than those who have swallowed the 'kool-aid'.

.[/QUOTE]

This guys a nut job.. So you mean to tell me you are trying to sell surfboards to people who don't surf? Rich people didn't get that way because there are stupid. What kind of kool aid are you drinking? All you do is talk in circles

This guys a nut job..
    You are mistaken, Roy is of sound mind.

So you mean to tell me you are trying to sell surfboards to people who don't surf? Rich people didn't get that way because there are stupid. What kind of kool aid are you drinking? All you do is talk in circles
    It seems that you are incorrectly assuming that rich people don't surf, and that I think that they are stupid when I have said exactly the opposite here.

Regarding talking in circles I do no such thing, although others here used circular logic and other fallacies of argument which make conversation tedious

This guys a nut job.. So you mean to tell me you are trying to sell surfboards to people who don't surf? Rich people didn't get that way because there are stupid. What kind of kool aid are you drinking? All you do is talk in circles[/QUOTE]

His only hope of selling a board is to non surfers.