Page 22 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Good luck my friend. I think those boards are cool, too bad your board making abilities don't mimic your marketing strategy. I saw "the worlds most expensive" surfboard, I'm just wondering who dicided that. Do you have it insured for a large sum? I guess my claim is its tough to make something then decide the value yourself. Maybe if your boards become some craze and you have a couple of boards that were originals they could be worth something but just to claim something is worth that is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I've sold lots of boards, plans, and kitsets to surfers, and none so far to non surfers, although I have no objection to doing so.

You should do a course in set theory.

Sure, we believe you. How many $500k+ boards have you sold?

Man! Is this winter slow or what.
    I can't wait to get to Costa Rica next week. Maybe by the time I get back, Stuey will have sold one of his boards to Warren Buffet & then he can chill the f*** out on this forum.

Stuart's a chattering Kiwi nutjob.

Accurately label him a walking, talking, shaping, wave riding, toxic spew of psychologically disturbing swirl in the most clinical sense of the analysis. Pick one, pick several.....BPD, narcissist, bi-polar, just plain off his meds, perhaps partaking of just a few too many island sheep (wouldn't crossing the line there amount to just one sheep?) or massive 'shrooms when he was in his 20's.

Bottom line: Stuart will run this thread for months. His capacity for spewing BS is endless.

The only thing that will give us a rest is if the thread is locked (see: Swaylocks & Grainsurf) or until Francis in Alaska, aka, Costco Closes at 4 or Crusto4 or whatever his moniker is, ultimately goes bananas with his bear-in-the-front-yard stories & snaps.

(EZ, Francis...just kiddn!; given your vibe, I felt the need to explain that to you....lighten up, Francis!)

I like the way you think yankee.. Could be a little something this weekend, I think we all need to get wet

Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    I like the way you think yankee.. Could be a little something this weekend, I think we all need to get wet
    True dat, Willis.

The Makaha 12-9 at The Point yesterday:

Images
    That looks really fun but I could do the same thing on my $600 Bing Dharma. Not sure why I would want that board if it's not gonna improve my surfing. I always comment that most of the waves I screw up are not the wave but me trying to over surf the board and out run the wave. I could easily hang back and cruise on any of my boards.

You should put a face guard on the helmet to keep you from licking the windows

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I could do the same thing on my $600 Bing Dharma..
    Tell him he's dreaming!