Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
You obviously haven't read my reply, or have done so with a closed mind. I responded to your car analogy with pertinent points yet you persist in ignoring them and repeating the myth that mainstream longboards are driven by purely functional aims of speed and coherent handling, while mine are not, when that is not the case.

Ego and price have nothing to do with this, we are talking about, (or supposed to be talking about) design and performance. Because that is too difficult for most they tend to lower the discussion to the personal level.

You say that I think that I can never be wrong, that is totally incorrect, all that has happened is that I've been presented with poor arguments which demand counter arguments... this does not entail infallibility or belief in infallibility on my part.

Blah blah blah, you ignore every counter argument. You live in a dream world. Maybe you kiwis just don't have any decent shapers. There has to be some reason for your big ego.

Anyways, I think I am all done here. Let me know if you ever ready to get over yourself.