LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 35 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 1289
  1. #341
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    You obviously haven't read my reply, or have done so with a closed mind. I responded to your car analogy with pertinent points yet you persist in ignoring them and repeating the myth that mainstream longboards are driven by purely functional aims of speed and coherent handling, while mine are not, when that is not the case.

    Ego and price have nothing to do with this, we are talking about, (or supposed to be talking about) design and performance. Because that is too difficult for most they tend to lower the discussion to the personal level.

    You say that I think that I can never be wrong, that is totally incorrect, all that has happened is that I've been presented with poor arguments which demand counter arguments... this does not entail infallibility or belief in infallibility on my part.

    .



    .
    Blah blah blah, you ignore every counter argument. You live in a dream world. Maybe you kiwis just don't have any decent shapers. There has to be some reason for your big ego.

    Anyways, I think I am all done here. Let me know if you ever ready to get over yourself.

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

    Blah blah blah, you ignore every counter argument.
    Clearly that isn't true I've responded in a logical way to nearly every argument which has been presented to me, as my replies to your posts above show.



    You live in a dream world. Maybe you kiwis just don't have any decent shapers. There has to be some reason for your big ego.

    Anyways, I think I am all done here. Let me know if you ever ready to get over yourself.
    Once again you resort to ad hominem attacks instead of responding to the subject matter.

    .i

  3. #343
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,663
    Post videos of someone else riding your board or STFU.

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

    Post videos of someone else riding your board or STFU.
    Ordering me to do X or stfu is arrogant and futile, but if you are interested in following the results of the current tour of the Ghost 13 in California I'l post updates or you can follow it on Jam longboarding or surfermag. The itinerary is being left mostly in the capable hands of those interested in the board, currently she's heading North to spend time with Dale Webster. I can't promise video, as it is a community event and it's up to the individual rider.

    .

  5. #345
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,663
    Arrogant? LoL.

  6. #346
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Ordering me to do X or stfu is arrogant and futile, but if you are interested in following the results of the current tour of the Ghost 13 in California I'l post updates or you can follow it on Jam longboarding or surfermag. The itinerary is being left mostly in the capable hands of those interested in the board, currently she's heading North to spend time with Dale Webster. I can't promise video, as it is a community event and it's up to the individual rider.

    .
    WHOOOOO HOOOO SurfCat gonna drive the olo! Now that is super-duper hip. That dude's go-to is some giant , like 9 foot BZ5 (heh heh heh, there's a name from the past, eh Roy). Campbell Bros Bonzer for those who don't partake of the erBB. What else you gonna ride when you haven't missed a day of surf in over 13,000 days? Roy, I can think of no more core surfer on this planet. What a great honor. Man, I hope that beastie makes it to the Southlands this summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    SJB and Swellinfo.com do not condone nor take responsibility for any of these actions.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Feb 13, 2013 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Blast from the past

  7. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

    Arrogant? LoL.
    Certainly.. and futile.

    I would never attempt to give you fellows direct orders, it's not cool...the most I'd do is make a suggestion.... it's a matter of manners, mostly.

    Anyway as I said you can follow the travels of the board on Jam longboarding or surfermag.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    WHOOOOO HOOOO SurfCat gonna drive the olo! Now that is super-duper hip. That dude's go-to is some giant , like 9 foot BZ5 (heh heh heh, there's a name from the past, eh Roy). Campbell Bros Bonzer for those who don't partake of the erBB. What else you gonna ride when you haven't missed a day of surf in over 13,000 days! Roy, I can think of no more core surfer on this planet. What a great honor. Man, I hope that beastie makes it to the Southlands this summer.
    Yeah I'd rather have Dale do it than all the pros in the cage, I hope he signs the board bag!

    Are you saying that SurfCat from ther erbb is Dale?

    .

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Post videos of someone else riding your board please. ( edit 'please' added by Roy)
    Brew I do have some video from 2008 of a couple of the Dunedin NZ crew, Jay and Beano riding the 13 footer. They don't have her dialled in but had a great time anyway. I'll dig it up if you like.

  10. #350
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Yeah I'd rather have Dale do it than all the pros in the cage, I hope he signs the board bag!

    Are you saying that SurfCat from ther erbb is Dale?

    .
    I plead the 5th on grounds that I might incriminate my stocked. I can't tell you what somebody's face looks like, or what their name is, but I know what a dude rides. I'll never be able to tell if somebody gets a haircut, but I see another regular on a new board and I ping pretty quick.

    dalewebster.jpg

    Ain't too many boards like this that go missing and then come back to their owners. It was a very compelling read. I read a lot. I see the campbellbro van on the way to work every so often. Moonlight glassing is in San Marcos and I head East. I dig their boards. Dale Webster is an inspiration.

    Anyway, if you know where to look, everything is out there. I put dinner on the table by digging through mountains of hay looking for needles. I get a shiny penny for every one I find.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Man, don't eat no birds..........What if I ate your dog? Eat pizza not animals.........
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Feb 13, 2013 at 03:20 AM.