LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 41 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You're losing this one Mr. Kookie, i'm not falling for your spin tactics, i'm well trained in this art and you are not. Meet me at my break or GTFO
    I agree... and if he does come to meet you, Im coming with my long board too.. and Roy, I'll smoke your a$$ down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I agree... and if he does come to meet you, Im coming with my long board too.. and Roy, I'll smoke your a$$ down the line.
    Nice, i'll be looking forward to you sitting WAAAAY outside and then taking his legs out as he drops in on you ever so slowly on his lincoln log. Just make sure you bring a helmet, can't have his 100lb piece of sh*t i mean timber knocking you out cold because he doesn't know how to hardly stand up without falling all over himself.

Nice, i'll be looking forward to you sitting WAAAAY outside and then taking his legs out as he drops in on you ever so slowly on his lincoln log. Just make sure you bring a helmet, can't have his 100lb piece of sh*t i mean timber knocking you out cold because he doesn't know how to hardly stand up without falling all over himself.
    Oh, I'll be sitting WAAAAAAY outside!!! And Im gonna wear the darth vader helmet from Space Balls...

I don't make 100 pound surfboards.

Speaking of falling over, here's a long time local 'enforcer' doing just that on the first wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I don't make 100 pound surfboards.

Speaking of falling over, here's a long time local 'enforcer' doing just that on the first wave.

99.9lbs, you're right, but who's counting? BTW, you already posted this stupid video a few pages back and all I see is you dropping in some poor guy and then wrecklessly trying to stay standing as you weave through a group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    No, you are wrong. when taking off, the wave pushes the tail higher, the elongated tail means you are trying to maximize this effect. its totally absurd that you don't understand this. do you not understand your own board? During the ride, the tail is still being pushed upwards while riding straight infront or along the face.
    I am now convinced that you dont understand your own board. which is probably why you are here carrying on like a kid....
    Clearly wave lift has occurred with every wave ever ridden, that is where the majority of the energy which moves them comes from.. I've already said that several times.

You were talking about the wave pushing the board and rider, which is usually taken to mean in a horizontal fashion.

I understand the thruster and have yet to see even a minimal understanding of the physics of surfing from anyone on this thread.

Look who's talking

99.9lbs, you're right, but who's counting?
    Wrong again. I'm counting, that's who's counting.

BTW, you already posted this stupid video a few pages back and all I see is you dropping in some poor guy and then wrecklessly trying to stay standing as you weave through a group of people.
    That wasn't me dropping in, obviously. He attempted to snake and then dropped in and fell off.

Weaving through the crowd while standing on a surfboard, so reckless I'm sure...

Please stop this...it's like a car accident that I can't look away from, but it never ends.

Clearly wave lift has occurred with every wave ever ridden, that is where the majority of the energy which moves them comes from.. I've already said that several times.

You were talking about the wave pushing the board and rider, which is usually taken to mean in a horizontal fashion.
    You have ZERO idea what I was thinking. I know your elongated tail is designed to take advantage of that. But do you know that? When that happens a board has 2 forces working on it...
    1. it is being pushed (tail being pushed upwards)
    2. it is falling down, similar to how a car rolls down a hill.

But thats it for your board. Your board does not generate lift. I can not with one fin. Nor can you maximize leverage with your design. You are now trapped onto one spot on your board. it is clearly evident in your videos. This why your board losses so much speed when you make it to the shoulder or open face.

I really dont think you understand exactly what your board is doing. I think you understand how to make them, they look like they are put together great. But as for the why your board surfs the way it does.... I think you're in the dark.