LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1032
  1. #641
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Go ahead and post it.

  2. #642
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gnomes Riding Giant Toothpicks Suck!
    Posts
    1,121
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    now your going after poor Roy? why? who cares what he wants to sell something for. your a sad lonely little chemeleon yankee/rcarter
    Yeah all of a sudden today I am "going after" Roy. Not like I posted on page 2 in January when you did not even know SI existed Mr. Johnny come lately. Also am I the only one in 65 pages that has put Roy down for his prices? I think not. Again you come here to attack me when all I did offer some insight to the article Surfer did on Roy. I have always said we live in a free market society and Roy can charge all he wants, just pointing out that myself and others have asked Roy if he ever sold one and he has never answered the question.

    Roy not sure what I omitted since the article is only about 100 words longer than my summary above but I will scan and post it this morn so nothing will be lost in translation.

  3. #643
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    2,359
    Impossible to take anything that oceano-no-go-go posts because it's just whining from that angry man who hates....he's also angry because he can't seem to locate the hater thread, MY hater thread it must be said, as created by oceano-no-go-go's lil troll buddy clammy chromium clemmy.

    Surfing forum...? oceana-no-go-bo is the thread hate-post hijacker of all time.

  4. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Impossible to take anything that oceano-no-go-go posts because it's just whining from that angry man who hates....he's also angry because he can't seem to locate the hater thread, MY hater thread it must be said, as created by oceano-no-go-go's lil troll buddy clammy chromium clemmy.

    Surfing forum...? oceana-no-go-bo is the thread hate-post hijacker of all time.

    of all time? champion!

    damn...your desperate to label me yankee/rcarter. im not sure you can read. i heckle the haters.

    now your the SI hardcore super local? hahahhaha LOL. your too cute cupcake.

  5. #645
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    913
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    oceana-no-go-bo is the thread hate-post hijacker of all time.
    It doesn't count unless you dedicate a thread to him.

  6. #646
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    FREE Rcarter
    Posts
    418
    sorry to hijack this thread. I figured since 31,000 people have seen it, its the best place for me to list an ad. I have a board for sale. The old water rocket. Cant say what I purchased it for, but I'm willing to let it go for 2.845 Million. In British Sterling Pounds. Roy, are you interested?

    water-rockets-surfboards.jpg

  7. #647
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Beyond The Wall
    Posts
    2,613
    Images
    6
    Since I'm a yuppie I'll start bidding at 1.5 mil.

  8. #648
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    FREE Rcarter
    Posts
    418
    Seldom dont insult me. Or Roy. These prices reflect craftsmanship, labor, and insanity, which we simply cannot undersell. Yes yes, we know for Roys 1.4MM board you could 2,225 ...Lost Sub Drivers, or a 4 bedroom beach house somewhere nice, or six 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia's, or 11,666 1/4's of sweatleaf, or 280,561 six packs of bud, but you have to understand that these surfboards are made out of wood, man. They're wooden. They have gas release valves and half circular fins and gigantic rockers.

  9. #649
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    913
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    sorry to hijack this thread. I figured since 31,000 people have seen it, its the best place for me to list an ad. I have a board for sale. The old water rocket. Cant say what I purchased it for, but I'm willing to let it go for 2.845 Million. In British Sterling Pounds. Roy, are you interested?

    water-rockets-surfboards.jpg
    Dims please

  10. #650
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Beyond The Wall
    Posts
    2,613
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Seldom dont insult me. Or Roy. These prices reflect craftsmanship, labor, and insanity, which we simply cannot undersell. Yes yes, we know for Roys 1.4MM board you could 2,225 ...Lost Sub Drivers, or a 4 bedroom beach house somewhere nice, or six 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia's, or 11,666 1/4's of sweatleaf, or 280,561 six packs of bud, but you have to understand that these surfboards are made out of wood, man. They're wooden. They have gas release valves and half circular fins and gigantic rockers.
    I sincerely apologize. I realize that these boards are unprecedented works of art, and value is determined by the artist and market. Please excuse my transgressions.

    Oh man, 11,666 1/4's.